Chapter 13: Needy~ (An extra ;) )

(This whole thing revolves around light spice~)

Y/N POV!!

It was a cool summer night, nothing too special. You came over because of a text I sent you, saying I was lonely and wanted company. We ended up under the sheets, cuddling and enjoying each other's presence. After a little while of innocent snuggling, I climb up on top of you, removing the blanket that once covered us. I place my hands on your chest as I look at your eyes and lean closer to you.

"I feel a bit needy today, I hope you don't mind."

I bring my lips closer to yours until they touched. After a little while, I pull away and cup your cheeks.

"You're so cute!"

I giggled, kissing both your cheeks. I found myself staring at you once more, admiring you. You put your hand behind my head and leaned me closer to you, pulling me in for another kiss. This catches me off-guard, my eyes widening from shock.

"I never knew he could be this bold. I love it.", I thought to myself.

He was nervous. I could tell from the way his soft, warm lips quivered as we kissed. His kisses were slow and gentle, probably because this is our first time kissing like this. I didn't wanna lose dominance so I slipped in my tongue slowly as his lips parted. He gets a bit startled at my sudden move, lightly gripping my hair.

After a little while, we both pull away to catch our breath. He gently shoves me off of him as he climbs up on top of me. He looked down at me with an almost dazed look as he pins both my hands on the bed. Once again, our lips met. His warm breath reaching the bottom of my nose. It was bliss~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imma just leave the rest to your imagination~