Chapter 11: Sweet Like Candy

The next day at school was turning out better than what Y/N expected on a Monday. Tsukki didn't tease her 'til she's mad, Nishinoya and Tanaka were behaved and Hinata and Kageyama weren't fighting for a change. She then started search for the tall beanpole and was surprised to find him under a tree, writing countless love poems.

"Whatcha doing there?" she said as she snatched the notebook from his hands and started scanning through the pages, only to find herself cherry-red.

"They're not finished yet, idiot. Let's go before class starts." The blondie took the notebook from Y/N's grasp and stuffed it into his bag.

~Time Skip~

Y/N couldn't focus in class, her head was filled with the words that Tsukishima wrote on the notebook. She was snapped back to reality when her teacher called her name to answer a question.

"What's the answer to this question?" the professor said as he pointed to the fifth question on the board.

"Uhm 58!-" she blurted out, not having a second to process her thoughts.

"That would have been correct if we were in math class, but Ms. L/N, we're in History class" the teacher said, sounding unamused

Y/N slumped back down with her head resting on her arms on the table while her classmates started laughing at her. 

~Time Skip~

School finally ended so she hurriedly went to the changing rooms and changed into a periwinkle tracksuit and white running shoes and ran to the gym. She saw Tsukki sitting on the floor, writing on the same notebook as this morning. She slowly approached him and hugged him from behind.

"Sweet like candy, huh?" She said in a cheeky voice, trying to tease him.

"Oh shut up, you dwarf" said Tsukki.

Y/N huffed and sat on the bench beside Yachi and Kiyoko with her notebook. 

The day passed like any other weekday. Y/N walked home with Tsukki and slumped on her bed after reaching her room. She finished up her homework and went to bed but something was keeping her up. Maybe she had some unfinished work? She was sure she did everything. Was it maybe the thought of Tsukki writing her love poems? That thought kept her up for about two more hours before she fell asleep. 

(Note: I AM BACK Y'ALL! SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER AND I CAN CONTINUE AGAIN! SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR LIKE- MORE THAN 5 MONTHS UGERGDJ!- SORRY THIS IS SHORT, I'M BRAINDEAD RIGHT NOW- BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT 💖💖💖✨)