Chapter 1: The Meeting

Y/N got woken up one Monday morning to the sound of her dogs fighting. She hurried downstairs to see that her carpet was torn and the room was a mess.

"Mika! Ella! Bad girls! You too Jack!"

"Wow I never knew you were so strict."

When Y/N turned around, she saw her BFF Yachi on her couch.

"Huh? Oh Yachi, why are you here?" She said in a surprised tone.

"I was going to pick you up. We have school today. Did you forget again?"

Y/N, being the forgetful girl she is, ran back to her room.

(Time skip)

As the two were rushing on their way to school, Yachi asked Y/N if she wanted to become a manager for the boy's volleyball club. After 10 minutes of pleading, Y/N finally agreed.

"Y/N, you can submit the form to Kiyoko-san. She's also a manager for the volleyball club."

As, Yachi accompanied Y/N to the gym, they suddenly bump into two tall guys, one with green hair and freckles and a blonde boy with black glasses. As you were about to stand up, you see Yachi and the green haired boy get flustered as they make eye contact. As you were about to ask for their names, the blonde haired boy spoke.

"If it isn't our little manager. Oh, and I see she brought her short friend too!"

Without even thinking for a second, Y/N blurted out.

"OMG! Yachi, the garbage just spoke to us!"

While she was about to leave with Yachi, all of a sudden, the blonde boy grabbed Y/N's wrist.

"Well well well, looks like the shorty has some nerve to talk back to me, shorty."