2

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Sooyoung's POV

Here goes nothing.

Wish me luck.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in!" I heard Seong-Sung sajangnim call out before I came in and closed the door behind me.

I am a nervous wreck. My palms are sweating, my heart is pounding, my head is spinning, I'm so fucking nervous for this conversation.

"Ahh Sooyoung, thank you for coming. Have a seat."

I sat down in front of him before he started speaking while opening up a file.

"Now I'm sure you know why I called you in today."

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

I ran out of the office, crying profusely as his words replayed in my head.

How could he do something like that?

After I already told him what happened and shared my side of the story but he just stuck to his word and here I am.

Out of the group.

The photos of me and Aisha that he showed me were all fake and the picture of us so-called 'kissing', it was taken from a specific angle but his stubborn ass didn't care and just kicked me out.

My heart just shattered the moment he told me to pack my bags, get out the dorm and that I will no longer be part of I-DLE.

I cried and cried and cried but there's nothing I can do about it, I'm already out.

I started making my way to our dorm as even more tears streamed down my face. The entire way I was balling my eyes out while I was constantly wiping my tears but there was no use, they were falling and falling with no end to it.

Falling just like my heart is falling apart into millions and even billions of pieces.

The entire conversation was a blank and I only managed to remember a few sentences.

'I think I-DLE will be fine with just 6 members'

'We're unfortunately gonna have to let you go'

'I'm gonna have to ask you to pack your bags and move out the dorms'

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

As I was already in front of the door to our dorm, I wiped my tears and tried to contain myself as I entered. I took off my shoes and I saw the 6 of them on the couch, happily watching a show until Soyeon and Minnie noticed me.

"So? How'd it go?" Soyeon questioned innocently.

"Are you okay? Why you crying?" Minnie stood up, her words catching the attention of Soojin, Yuqi, Miyeon and Shuhua.

I couldn't hold my tears any longer and I collapsed into Minnie unnie's arms.

"I'm out... Out of the group." I sobbed out, my heart falling apart even more as Minnie unnie rubbed my back.

"WHAT?"

"You're kidding... Right?" Soojin shed a tear as she gave me puppy dog eyes in anticipation of my answer.

"I wish... But I'm not."

Soon enough all 7 of us were literally sobbing as Minnie hugged me tighter and tighter as every minute passed. These are the last moments with the 6 people I love most in this world.

"I guess I-DLE was supposed to be six not seven." I wiped my tears as I felt Minnie squeeze me harder.

"Don't say stupid things like that, we need you. I need someone to produce with." Soyeon clung onto me like a panda before Yuqi, Shuhua, Miyeon and Soojin pulled away.

"You'll do fine without me... You all will, Neverland will also be fine soon." I said before I finally let go of Minnie and sat down on the couch with Soyeon.

So sad that these are my last moments with these 6 women that I learned to love and have grown with. I'm now devastated to leave not only them and our fans after more than only 2 years after debut.

I'm worried what will happen to me after I leave the dorm. My family left Suwon, some to Daejeon, some to Gwangju and Ulsan but my parents left to Jeonju and my siblings left to Incheon.

Even the friends that I had were scattered all around Korea but as far as I know, none of them are in Seoul.

So basically I have nobody here in Seoul, I'm alone.

My only choices are to leave Seoul and go to Incheon, to my siblings because it's the closest or to get a normal job in Seoul and be homeless for a while.

I'm basically fucked.

"I know this may be a bad time but since you brought up Neverland, I thought that we could do a Vlive." Shuhua suggested as I thought about it.

"Okay Shuhua, we'll tell them together before our company does. Well... Your company." I agreed before Shuhua left the room.

I enjoyed the last moments with the girls, cuddled up on the couch, all of us being all soft.

"Sooyoung-ah, what are you gonna do now that you're moving out of the dorms?" Yuqi asked.

That is the part that I'm extremely worried about. I have basically nowhere to go. I don't have that much money in my wallet either.

"I don't know." I managed to say before Shuhua came back.

"Where? Here?" She asked before setting up the phone in front of the couch, making sure it would fit all 7 od us.

"Does it look like I've been crying?" I asked before wiping any possible leftover makeup.

"No, not really, you're fine." Miyeon unnie said before Shuhua started the live stream.

"Is this on- Oh! Annyeong!"

"Annyeong Neverland!"

"Annyeong!"

"Annyeong yeoreobun!"

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚