{PLEASE READ} AUTHOR'S NOTE

i really hate writing an author's note because like nobody reads them lol but here we go-

heyyy,

i know i haven't updated this book in ALMOST A YEAR but i can't find the braincells to do it.

so,

i am sorry about that. very sorry, really but i just shifted away from it and another book that i have a long time ago.

but i did try to write another chapter countless times but it just wasn't the same when i started this book.

the main reason why i came here is to apologize for it AND let you know that...

I am discontinuing this book.

FOR NOW.

i know that it's on hold and it has been for a long, long while but i think it's been that much time that 'on hold' is an inaccurate stage of this story and it's the time that it goes on 'discontinued'

the reasonS are i lost passion and squeezing out every bit of creativity and imagination out of my brain for THIS story and school has been KICKING MY ASS.

so for that reason i will focus on books that require so much less imagination and creativity such as; other stories, preferences, kpop added member books, your kpop girl group books, AND NEW SERIES: kpop soloist.

i will keep the book up if you still want to read it and when i find the motivation, creativity and imagination to update (and finish!) this book and the other one, i will and i promise i will.

thanks for understanding, enjoy all my other works thank youuuuuuu. <3