10

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Ryujin's POV

This isn't right, this is beyond wrong.

I hate this feeling of being ignored by someone I trusted and cared for, without even knowing the reason.

Is she just in a bad mood? Did I do something wrong? Did something happen to her family or friends? Did she suddenly just remember the incident from last week?

I don't know!

I have so many questions and I want answers. Like right now.

"Morning unnie!" Yuna greeted Sooyoung as she entered the room.

"Morning." She responded blankly, not even looking at us or sitting down with the five of us at the dinner table.

I just felt so done with her attitude, even though she didn't have it for long. It was the type of attitude that everyone would be annoyed by.

Just so... Bitchy.

And it annoys and hurts me more with the things we did and that led up to this situation.

We accepted her into our group, even though we didn't have a choice. She could've been homeless right now! But we took her in and she isn't that.

And for her to treat everything and everyone like an object, treating us like nobody important is unbelievable.

"What are you guys doing today?" Sooyoung asked, a bitchy stare plastered across her face and her voice matching her face.

"Nothing much, we have no plans." Yuna answered nicely, smiling at the unnie who was making herself breakfast. "I mean, we can't go out anyway."

"Boring..." Sooyoung mumbled under her breath.

"And how are you feeling? Are you okay?" I asked, matching her tone and face expression. "Or do you feel how you look right now?"

"Ryujin!" Lia unnie whisper-yelled.

"S'cuse me?"

I can't accept this kind of attitude, given the situation. I mean why does she think she can treat us like this?

If she's in a bad mood, she has no reason to take it out on us!

I wasn't even that mad, I was more hurt than mad. It hurt my soul, I felt mind-boggled..

It hurt my heart.

The heart that beat faster each time I even looked at her, the heart that was so weak when I would even think about her, the heart that she made fragile.

I was so in lust with this quote 'idea' of Kwon Sooyoung, but what if that Kwon Sooyoung was nobody like she presents herself to be.

Nobody likes being ignored or feeling hurt but when it's someone you may love hurting you, it's a worse feeling than physical pain.

I only wanted the best for Sooyoung and I wanted our friendship to blossom and maybe grow into something more, I reacted that way because I was hurt.

Each word that came from her mouth sounded like gunshots, each stare felt like a stab. Each sulk of mine felt like a grief.

Greif of my well-being.

Some may say it's an exaggeration, but I don't care. I feel how I feel, it's sometimes hard to understand the heart.

And my heart is fragile because She made it that way, at first in a good way, but now she's crushing it into pieces.

"Anyway. I'm gonna go back, only come when it's something important. Enjoy your breakfast, without me." Sooyoung exited the kitchen with her breakfast and headed towards her room, slamming the door behind her.