4

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Sooyoung's POV

"Excuse me, are you okay?" I heard a male voice ask.

Who could be here at this hour? This early in the morning? And asking me if I'm okay.

I slowly lifted my head up before speaking.

"No... Does it look like I'm o-" I stopped before I realized who he was.

Park Jinyoung.

I was shocked to see him right in front of me. Why is he here? And how is he here?

"Ahhh~~~ Sooyoung-ah, of (G)I-DLE." He kneeled down to my level before he continued.

I'm honestly surprised he knows who I am and as to why he wants to talk to me.

If he's gonna try to cheer me up, it's not going to work whatsoever. I fell deep into sadness and I don't think I'll be able to get out in a long, long time.

"I heard what happened, I'm sorry uhh... Do you have anywhere to go? Any family? Or friends that live close to here? If so, I could give you a ride."

This was a pleasant surprise but the one thing is... I don't.

And even if I have enough money for a train to Incheon or somewhere else, I don't know where anyone lives.

"No... I'm alone, all alone." I answered honestly, watching his face expression change from worried to even more worried and shocked.

"Do you know where anyone lives? I could drop you off at the train station then." He suggested again as I just disagreed once again.

I couldn't be more of a disappointment. I just wasted my whole career which just began. This all happened because of me.

"My family is scattered all around Korea. The closest family I have live somewhere in Incheon, but I have no idea where. I'm basically homeless now." I said truthfully again, watching him get even more worried.

I felt like the whole world was against me so someone who actually cares about me in this moment, even though it's one person who I only know from looks.

I feel completely worthless and so so lonely.

"You know what, how about you come with me? I know your passion is music and it showed in every stage performance. I could let you join one of my current groups, so you don't have to wait to perform and make music any longer. You'll move into the dorms with the girls so you won't be lonely and homeless anymore." He smiled softly before I sat straight up.

He must be joking. There's no way that he would do something like that for me, he barely knows me, he just found me alone on the street.

I thought the light was long gone but I guess something was secretly shining, I just couldn't see it too clearly.

"R-Really? You'd do that?... For me?" I asked, still not sure if he was serious.

"Yes, now come." He answered as he help me stand up and led me to the backseat of his car with my bags.

I couldn't believe what was happening right before my eyes! I won't be homeless!

When I thought I had lost all hope, a miracle happened. This may be the start of my new way of living.

"You'll sign a contract with JYP and you'll join as the 6th member of ITZY. How does that sound?"

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Ryujin's POV

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in!" our boss called out as all of us entered his office, being a little nervous.

JYP asked us to meet him in his office a few hours ago but we have no idea what happened nor what we did or whatever so I would say I'm pretty nervous.

I'm very confused and nervous by the sudden call but I tried to keep calm and I'm pretty sure it's nothing serious... Right?

As all 5 of us entered the room, we saw our boss, JYP and a strange, black haired woman with a mask on her face.

Who is this girl? Just from looking at her, she kinda looks like Sooyoung from (G)I-DLE but there's no way that's her. Not even a chance.

"I have some good news for you. I called you in today because I wanted to introduce you to someone" Our boss said with a bright smile.

I felt a big weight fall off my shoulders as I heard that we won't be getting any bad news.

But at the same time, you could never know, this is just the beginning of the meeting.

"I know that this is very sudden but I don't think it will be a problem for you all. I thought of changing the lineup a little bit. One member will be joining ITZY, she just signed the contract today so please welcome her with open arms and try to get along."

"She will also be moving in with you today."

New member? Well that's something I surely didn't expect. I can't decide if I'm happy, I'm just surprised and kinda shocked.

"Oh, that's amazing! We were worried that we would come here and get some bad news but this is great. We're definitely happy to have her in the group." Yeji said happily as we all agreed.

I took another look at the girl sitting next to him and I couldn't help but notice her hand tattoos which seemed oddly familiar.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

They look exactly like Sooyoung's.

Can this actually be Sooyoung?

My heart started beating faster than before at just the thought of her. And the possibility that she could be sitting right in front of us.

"Great. You can now go. Please show Sooyoung around your dorm and get to know each other a little better." He said again.

Sooyoung?!

After she finally took off her mask, my jaw dropped in shock when I saw it was actually Sooyoung.

All of us stood up and left JYP's office with Sooyoung but I couldn't even look at anyone, especially Sooyoung, I was staring at her for almost the entire meeting.

As the girls were making small talk with Sooyoung, I was quiet and walking ahead of them by myself.

Let's hope she doesn't find out about my huge crush on her. Let's hope that these 4 don't slip.

Wish me luck.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚