6

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

10:30 AM

Ryujin's POV

After what Minnie told me last night, I promised myself I will try my best to make her feel welcome and loved in our presence by following Minnie's instructions.

When I went into the kitchen after I hung up the call, I already found Sooyoung cleaning the glass off the floor. I helped her clean the glass and took care of her wound.

I immediately felt better, knowing that I could help her even the slightest bit and I could tell she appreciated a little help.

Today, so far, I've been trying to follow Minnie's instructions on how to make Sooyoung more comfortable and it seems to be working!

I've been talking to her ever since she woke up and left her and Chaeryeong's room, I cooked her breakfast, I gave her multiple hugs and the girls have also been trying to follow those instructions too.

Sooyoung seemed to get uncomfortable every time we tried to get close to her before but since we tried following Minnie's instructions, she very slowly seemed to get a little more comfortable, and I'm happy that we're slowly getting closer and that she's comfortable.

"Oh! She's here." Sooyoung said as the doorbell rang and went to the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The tattoo artist bowed to us and smiled softly as she went inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" We greeted her back.

The girl was a little shorter than Sooyoung, had short black hair and she had a very nice eye smile.

Me and the girls had honestly no problem that Sooyoung invited the tattoo artist to the dorm, we were just happy that Sooyoung is no longer upset.

"Unnie's gonna do a good job today, doing my tattoo. Right unnie?" Sooyoung said to us smiling, as the tattoo artist nodded happily.

The girls decided to go to their rooms and do something, while as I stayed with Sooyoung and made sure to make her feel better and not lonely.

It honestly broke my heart when I saw her on the floor last night and I couldn't get that image out of my mind for hours. It's so terrible how her previous company just threw her away like some trash and separated her from her best friends.

I will forever be salty about it.

I will make sure that never happens with us, not even something remotely close. We have to protect her precious soul at all costs.

"Ready Sooyoung?" The tattoo artist asked as I quickly made my way to Sooyoung's side to hopefully hold her hand if she needs me to.

"Yeah, this ain't my first rodeo."

Gradually the tattoo artist started working as I admired Sooyoung's bravery for keeping a straight face the whole entire time and not even moving an inch.

"If you don't mind me asking, what does this tattoo represent?" I asked as I slowly started to slide my hand towards Sooyoung's.

"Aphrodite, goddess of beauty, love and flowers. Represents me and all women around the world, because all women are pretty, powerful and precious."

What a beautiful meaning, I thought.

"Wow. That's beautiful..." I managed to say when I gently put Sooyoung's hand into mine.

I was a little surprised to how soft, gentle and warm her hands are. Is everything about her precious? 

My heart fluttered as soon as I felt her skin against mine and her fingers gently intertwine mine. I felt my cheeks heat up as she smiled and continued to hold my hand, giving it a gentle squeeze once in a while.

Maybe she secretly likes me, I thought. I need to start flirting with her and maybe, maybe sooner or later, she'll actually become my girlfriend.

"Are you two like dating or something?" The tattoo artist randomly asked.

We both laughed a little and answered 'no' but I almost said 'I wish'.

That was a close one.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Sooyoung's POV

The tattoo took a few hours but it was so worth it, it turned out exactly how I wanted. And also I held hands with Ryujin so it was extra worth it.

I always found her cute.

"I was wondering if you could teach me the 'Oh My God' choreography." Ryujin said as she kept eating her yogurt.

"Sure, I'd be happy to." I responded, happily enjoying her presence.

To be honest, the past two weeks has been tough for me and I've been struggling to get used to the girls but Ryujin has been such a sweetheart and I noticed she tried being more flirty and touchy.

And I don't mind it. Not even one bit.

I actually love it... A lot.

She's really cute and hot at the same time, not to mention she's kind and caring, has a good sense of humor and has the patience to put up with me.

Totally my type.

"So when? Tomorrow?" I said before I continued enjoying the yogurt I was almost finished with.

"Sure. Maybe after we could cook dinner together." I slowly started leaning towards her until our faces were less than 12 inches apart.

"Sounds like a good first date then." I gently pushed her hair out of her beautiful face as I watched her completely change her mood and get all flustered.

Cutie.

I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was flirting, in fact I tried to make it as obvious as possible. The more I flirt, the faster she can be my girl.

"Are you flirting?" She asked as I pulled away from her.

"Maybe...Is there a problem?" I shot her a smile and soon she returned it, looking more cute than ever with her whisker dimples.

"No..."

"So... Tomorrow at twelve, okay?"

We continued to eat our yogurt and talk even more. Well until the girls came in.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚