chapter 5

Taehyung covered the wound with a white fibre cloth,he smiled to himself looking at the neet work he done..and looked up at the younger ... jungkook was odly silent for the last ten minutes... he didn't even moved a little from his place...nor did made any little sound when taehyung did his work..

Doesn't he feel any pain...

The room fell in to complete silence.... taehyung let that time himself drown in to the ethereal beauty sitting infront of him ... pale white face, button nose, pink cherry lips with a cute mole under it...a small scar in the left side of his cheek... taehyung's fingers shivered to carass that beautiful scare ... lastly his big dark chocolate eyes which were seems lost ... taehyung gulped and fastly diverted his gaze from that addictive eyes,he is not supposed to think like this... this is wrong soo wrong....

He leaved a long sigh erasing the unwanted thoughts that suddenly started to raise on his head... from somewhere...and again looked back at the younger

"Jungkook..."

The younger turned towards his direction but didn't said anything... making taehyung's furrow deepen..

"Didn't you felt any pain..?"he was curious becouse the wound was very deep and.. a normal human should feel pain like hell during its treatment

Jungkook again reminded silent making taehyung frustrated..

"Say something when I ask you a question...damit"

He raised his voice a little making the boy flinch slightly

"C-can I say.. you told me to don't talk so.."

Taehyung face palmed himself remembering he was the one who told the boy to don't talk....but he didn't replied anything instead..remin silent.. indicating for the boy to continue.

"Yes it it really hurts ..but I - doesn't wanted to disturb you"he smiled awkrdly turning his head here and there...he wanted to hold older's hand .. becouse he always interact with everyone while holding their hand.. but with taehyung he doesn't know is he allowed for it or not...

Taehyung looked at his innocent expression for sometime... this boy kept every pain to himself just becouse taehyung told him to don't talk...he again turned his head to other side ..he don't know why for wtf but....... he was feeling guilty... another strange feeling for kim taehyung..to feel

He sighed again...and stood up from the floor clasping his hands together...

"Come...I will show you you're room.."

He slowly took the boy's small hand in his long one

Jungkook smiled again but that one word was ringing on his head

You're..... that means....

___________________________________

After giving a whole room tour to the younger taehyung throwed himself on the soft bed.. and he didn't even know when did he closed his eyes.... drifted to his dream land...

.

.

.

It was around seven am when taehyung opened his eyes hearing the nonstoping sound coming from his alarm clock,he sighed and wake up from the bed removing the soft blanket covering his body,and made his way to downstairs..

Walking through the stairs... his eyes searched for someone... but couldn't find.. so with a sigh he walked towards the couch taking the newspaper that was kept in the table... while a maid gave him his usual morning tea.... this is how his every morning starts.. with a cup of coffee while reading some creepy newses In the newspaper..