chapter 13

"are you alone....?"

Jungkook jumped visibly..... hearing the sudden voice..

"Oh- did i scared you I'm really sorry I was searching for my son.. he suddenly ran to somewhere from my eyesight..and i can't find him now ...did you perhaps saw a little boy with red shirts..and black pants anywhere here......?"the stranger asked with nervous filled voice

Jungkook moved awkrdly from his seat...he slowly stood up from his bench

"Actually mister i can't see at all ..i-i'm a blind..."

"Oh-im really sorry about that ... you don't look like one .....it's okay I can check him by myself.."

The stranger tried to walk away but Stopped hearing a small voice..

"Mister can i help you with searching please...?"jungkook asked with conserned eyes

"Huh...!..but how -?"

"I'm very sensible to sounds..so perhaps if the baby is crying or asking for helps...i can easily recognise.."he said in a soft voice..

"Oh if you can..... it'll be a good help..thank you so much..."

"It's okay...let's go.. we can't waste more time.."

He doesn't thought about anything at that time before following the stranger...

.

.

When the stranger started to walk fastly jungkook couldn't keep up with the speed..but he couldn't do anything..it was his wil to follow afterall...

He was struggling with the stick in his hand

"Mister.. could you tell me where are we?"he asked......to be honest he was a little scared..he couldn't hear any sound from from his surroundings

"We are near a shop..can you please hurry up..?"

"Shop...but i can't hear any sound.."he asked trying his best to absorb any type of sound

"T-the shope i-s not busy ...i-it might be b-becouse of it yeh?.."

"Oh okay.."

He again walked far..he already forgot the way back from where he have came.. but that was least of his consern now...

When his legs gave up he decided to stop for a moment..

"Mister i don't think I can walk anymore..it'd be better if we inform the cop-"

He words got stucked in his throat when someone pushed him to the wall and closed his mouth

"Shut you're mouth bi*ch..."

"W-what-"jungkook stuttered,even if he couldn't see anything he know the stranger 's face was really close to his own..

The stranger started to laugh loudly suddenly backing away from jungkook...his heart started to beat like crazy at each passing second..

"W-what a fool..haha followed a stranger without even knowing anything about them...omy god I didn't saw a fool like you in my entire life.."

" y-you were l-lying about t-the child?"he asked,his eyes almost filled with tears right now

"Ofcourse I'm ...if you search this whole damn mall you can't find my non existent child.."he again laughed loudly..

Jungkook gulped...

What did I do god...t-taehyungi jiminie please s-save me...

He started to cry softly , making the stranger furious..