Chapter 24

Keeping my body firmly pressed against his, he also teases my ear between his teeth. "What for?" he plays dumb.

     Leaning the side of my head against his and feathering my eyes shut, I say with a bit of hoarseness, "I want you to fuck me." I can hear the start of a groan escape his lips, but he manages to compose himself.

He takes my hand and rushes us off the dance floor and to the front entrance of the club, hovering by the door instead of going out of it. Harry takes out his phone and dials a number before putting it to his ear. "Clemons, are you still downtown? I need you to take Gia home." He listens for a minute.

Clemons?

     "Lauren and I are gonna take an Uber or something to the HALL. I just want to make sure you'll take care of her, we're all pretty wasted." He listens again, pulling me to him with his free arm and keeping it around me. Wrapping my arms around him in return and pressing my cheek to his chest, I rest my eyes and zone out during the rest of his phone call, soaking in the feeling of his breathing, his chest vibrating while he talks, and the way he smells.

     I'm brought back to consciousness when he pats my back. "Let's go, the car's here." With him guiding me with his hand just above my ass, my body wakes up and becomes hypersensitive and impatient to be alone with him. Opening the door to the backseat of the car, Harry helps me in and does the buckle for me like he doesn't trust me to do it properly right now.

     When he gets in on the other side and starts doing his own buckle I ask, "Who's Clemons?"

     "Nathaniel." he answers while still focusing on his seatbelt.

Oh.

     I don't remember closing my eyes or anything, but just as soon as we take off in the car, I look out the window and see that we're pulling up to the HALL. It feels instantaneous, anyway. Harry opens my door and stands, waiting, while I simply smile up at him and take in how gorgeous he looks with the gentle summer breeze disheveling his hair. After a moment, he smiles back down at me and chuckles before reaching in and undoing my seatbelt. "Come on, you nut." Grabbing onto his hand I weakly try to step out of the car, so he pulls my arm to give me some momentum. Struggling on my wobbly ankles, he laughs under his breath again and turns around. "Alright, hop on. You won't make it up to the room in those shoes."

     Confused and seated sideways back in the car, I crease my brows and stare at him as he bends his knees to crouch a little. He looks over his shoulder at me. "You comin' or not?" Understanding what he's trying to do now, I smile again and hold onto his shoulders before using a good amount of what's left of my energy to hop onto his back with my legs hooking around him. He stands up straight, secures my legs with his arms, and pushes the car door shut with his hip, which makes us wiggle a little. The movement makes me laugh. I hug his neck and bury my face in the crook of it.

     I'm guessing I have another lapse in consciousness, because I don't remember the trip up to his room. However, I'm brought back to when he plops me down on the counter of his master bathroom sink and turns his body towards mine. With spread fingers, he slides his hands up from my knees to my panty line and holds onto my hips as his nose rubs against mine. "You still with me?" he checks.

     Scooting my hips towards the very edge of the counter so I can be closer to him, in almost a moan I say, "Mhm," before grabbing ahold of his satin shirt and connecting our mouths in a wet, shameless, borderline sloppy kiss. With his lips against mine, the fire within me returns like it never left. He's quick to take control, tightly grabbing the back of my neck and tilting his head to the side a bit so he can kiss me just the way he wants. His other hand lingers down my leg until he reaches the strap of my black heel. When he starts to unfasten it, I pull his shirt out of his pants. There aren't many buttons still done on it, but I go ahead and start undoing the couple that are. He switches hands on my neck and moves on to my other heel when the first one falls off of my foot with a thud on the ground. Sticking my fingers into the waist of his pants, I pull him to me so that he presses against my center. I can feel his smile through our kiss.