chapter 9

It is now currently 11:45 and everyone is awake adept from me Izzy and Paige.
Everyone felt sorry for Izzy because she was asleep on the floor while me and Paige was cosy on the sofa,

Everyone was in the kitchen talking and eating there breakfast. They all had bacon sandwiches which smelt so yummy so I woke up and carried Izzy onto the sofa where I was laying. Paige and Izzy looked so peaceful sleeping.

I walk into the kitchen and laim was the first to see me and said "hello sleepy head did you have a nice sleep"

"Yes thanks I didn't realize that I fell asleep on the sofa because I remember that me and Paige was talking about stuff and all a sudden I wake up and me and Paige was a sleep on the sofa but I don't understand how Izzy slkept on the floor because she went up to bed with you guys" I say walking towards liam.

"Well when she wakes up you can ask her then can't you" said tom with a smile on his face.

"Would you like a bacon sandwich" said Louis turning to me.

"Yes please it smells delicious by the way and thats what woke me us the delicious sent of the cooking of bacon" I say trying not to laugh to loud.

"Haha ok I will make one for the girls for when they wake up."

*10 minutes late*

Paige and Izzy comes in seeing us all eating our breakfast.
"That smell yummy" says Izzy smelling the air.

"Hah there one for you and Paige in the oven" said anais.

Once we finished out breakfast we got dressed and I wore
Black legens a top which had Liam's face on it and my hair in two French braids.
Neve wore a skater skirt and a topmwith Louis on it with her hair in fishtail braids.
Anais wore a pare of legens with a top with harry face on with her hair down.
Izzy wore blue skinny jeans with a tip with one direction signature's on with her hair down.
And Paige wore black skinny jean with a top with naills on it with her hair in a pony tail.

We all did our makeup and brushed our teeth ready for the morning.

Niall Liam Louis and harry were staring at us like we are weirdos with tops with there faces on and signature on.

But then they all committed on how fabulous we looked.

Us for girls just stopped and looked at each other and giggled.

"When do you need to practice because me and izzy have a surprise for everyone" said neve looking at Izzy.

"Yep we sure do" they started laughing while we just look at them blankly.

"We need to practice now till 1 if that's ok'' liams says to the girls.

"Yes that's fine because we need to be there at 2:20"

The boys get ready to practice and us girls sit on the floor waiting for them to start to practice.

They come down stairs and sit on the sofa.

Niall plays the first note on his guitar to you and I.

Us girls sing along.

The next song was steal my girl
Then fireproof
What makes you beautiful
Last first kiss
Happily
Strong
Clouds

*by this time its is 1:59*

"Well that's us don't for today and plus my fingers hurt from playing the guitar" says naill packing up jphis guitar.

"We have an hour till the surprise" neve said.

We all had some lunch.
We had ham or cheese sandwiches with crisps oreos and ice jems.

All of I sudden I started crying.

"What's wrong."Izzy said

"Well this is the kinda lunch my nan wpou!d make me but but she's not with me any more" I say crying.

Izzy gives me a big hug and says everything is going to be ok.
I just nod my head at her.

*I is now 2:20*

"We better get going'' said neve looking at Izzy.

We all get in the car and Izzy sat in the passenger seat in my car because all decided to go in my car.

Izzy gave me the directions and we ended at this massive water park.

"Umm none of us brang our smimming costumes" anais said look at Izzy.

"I know that why I brought some yesterday for everyone" said Izzy.

We all get out the car and head towards the entrance all holding out boyfriends sept Paige and nialls hand.
(If you don't get it Paige and naill are engaged)

We get crouded by one direction fans but we managed to get in.

Izzy gave them women the tickets and she showed us were to go. We got changed and went into the pool.

"Why is no one here" I say

"Its because I booked it just for us no one else so we can have the pool to our self and look theres a hot tub and water slides what's not to like her'' neve says walking to the water slide with Louis.

"I never said I hated it because this place is epic." I say looking around.

We all go of doing our own thing while me and liam and Paige ands niall where in the hot tub talking about nail and Paige's wedding.

It was time to get out of the pool and go home.

"So did you guys like that surprise."Izzy said to us.

"I didn't like it I LOVED IT" anais and Paige shouts at the same time.

"Should we stop at the Chinese shop and get something to get there?" I say

"Yess because I'm starving" said harry.

So we went into the Chinese and got the food and went home put Cinderella on because we felt like it and ate out Chinese.

After that, we put out PJs on watched the rested of Cinderella and we decided to go to sleep.

We all walked up stairs and I turned all the lights of and went to bed as well.
I cuddled up to liam and said good night to everyone and fell asleep beside liam.