chapter 11

I woke up and wondered where I was I remembered I was in hopital because Paige had a little baby girl sophie.

About 9:55 naill and Paige woke up.

"Morning sleep heads" I say looking at them.

"Morning why am I here" Paige says looking around.

"Don't you rember you have a baby, Sophie." Niall's said kissing Paige on the head.

" where is she I want to see her".

"You can once you get dressed and do ur hair make up and had breakfast and done your teeth"

"Ok" Paige said getting out of bed doing her hair and going be hind the wall to get changed. She quickly did her make up and put her shoes on and packed her things. We went downstairs and got some breakfast.

I had a crosson and orange juice and a little short bread.
Paige had the same as Niall. They had a chocolate crosson with a tea and brownie.

Once ate our breakfast we went back to our room and brushed our teeth and packed the rest of out things.

"Can we go and see my little baby girl now pleassseeee" Paige said getting really excided

"Yes we can"Niall said.

We get our things and put them at the front desk,

We signed all these paper work to sat that Sophie and Paige could come out of hospital.

We went to where Sophie is and we had to put this stuff o pur hands to pick up Sophie.

Paige got Sophie out of her crib and stated rocking her gently in her arms.

Sophie looks a lot like paige cute pretty and the little boys eyes.

We go out the room and get out thing and go to the car.
Niall and paige sat in the back with Sophie to spend time with there new family member.

We got home and everyone is just staring at us like what have you been up to.

Paige and Niall walk in with Sophie.

"Omg is this the little surprise you kept a secret from eh Libby"

I just laugh and give Izzy a hug,

"Awe instant she got her beautiful mums eye and probably got her dad brains" said tom looking at Sophie and started to laugh a bit

"Did you see that she smiled and me" said tom looking shocked.

We all just laugh at tom of what he said.

"Please may I hold her and what did you call her?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah sure and her name is sophie."

"Awe that's so cute."

We all croud around sophie Niall and Paige.

I go into the kitchen and liam follows me like if something bad has happened.

" hi libbs iv missed you so much"

"Iv missed you so much to babe" I say back.

We both look I to each others eyes and before we new it we were kissing.

Liam pulls away and asked if I need any help in the kitchen.

So I let him help make some teas and coffee for everyone and I warmed up some milk for baby sophs.

Me and liam walked in the lounge and no one was there.

We could here everyone out side so we took them out side and put them on the table so sophie wouldn't get them when she squirms around.

I sit on the grass next to Paige and start talking to sophie.

Everyone looks at me like im a weirdo and its not like she is going to reply.

I tiggle Sophie and it was so cute because she laughed a little and then she must of heard me giggling as we'll because she smiled at me.

We all went in side because it started to get a but cold and we didn't want Sophie to get ill.

We sat in the sofa and drink our tea and coffee I didn't have one so I got to feet Sophie her drink.

Its like she has never eaten since she was born because she loved the warm milk that I made for her.

I said to liam should we go out for a bit.

So we did,

We went to this shopping place and I brought Sophie some bits.

I brought her a push chair a car seat a couple of bibs a couple of bottles nappes and a cot and some cuddely toys so basicly everything a baby needs.

We brought a coupe of snacks from everyone well I did while liam went of some where.

We got a McDonald's for everyone for dinner but I brought Sophie some baby food.

We got home and ate our McDonald's.

Paige ate her meal fast and then she fed Sophie.

I said to Paige I got a few things for sophie.

We went to the back of my car and I brought the cars seat the push chair the bibs the bottle toys crib and the other things I brought for Sophie.

"Oh you shouldn't have I was going to buy all this tomorrow."said Paige giving me a big hug.

"Well I knew you needed it all so I did it for a welcome home present for you and Sophie and Niall".

" thank you so much Libby"

I take it inside and build the crib for Sophie and put all the bedding and toys in it.

I put the push chair downstairs and bottles and bibs down stairs as well .

We put Sophie in her PJ and put her in her new crib.

She must of liked it because she never made a sound.

The sun was going in so we went out side and watched the sun set and watch the stars get brighter and twinkerling in the moon light sky.

All of a sudden liam went inside and to get something he told me to stay where I was. So I did.

I started to get this paniky feeling inside if me.

Liam come out and get down on one knee and pull a beautiful diamond ring from his pocket and says
"Will you marry me" she said smiling at me.

I jump out of my seat at hug him "of course I will.

Liam kisses me and and put the ring on my finger.

My heart was racing and I couldn't believe what has just happened.

Paige's said me me "at least I'm not the only one getting married now"

We both burst into laughter.

We had a laughing fit for about 2minutes and then me and loan cuddle up together Niall and anais and harry Izzy and tom and Louis and neve.

We did some star gazing and it got a bit late so we decided to get some sleep and make sure Sophie was alright.

"Night princess Libby" liam said

"Night prince charming" I whisper back

I curl up into his chest and fall asleep.

Its been a hards and busy and romantic day for all of us.