chapter 17

U wake up and checked my phone if I had a by messages. I didn't because liam and anais did a and pretend I died.

I get out of bed and get dress do make up and hair and pack my thing.

The time was only about 7:04 and no I one would be awake yet. I didn't have a car with me so I got a lift from one of the doctors.

It took us about 2 minutes to get home.

We finally aged home and sneek in through the front door. I take my shoes of because I hear someone coming I sit in the sofa.

I see it was liam who came down

"Hi babe why are you up so early"I ask him

"Oh ocean and James has been crying and I couldn't get to sleep because you weren't by my side" said liam giving me a kiss.

"I will go and get the twins one sec" said liam

He got them and carried them down and they were crying. As soon as liam gave them both to me they stooped crying.

"They probably wanted to see there mummy" said liam rubbing ocean cheek.

Ocean and James fell asleep so I layed them both on a bean bag the same way I was holding them. I lay there little blankets over then sand give them a toy to cuddle.

Me and liam cuddle up on the sofa for an hour until everyone wakes up and ocean an james do.

They all co e down and Harry said "I thought you were dead that what liam and anais said"

"Haha it was a joke they did just to wind you up" I said laughing

"Omg these are you little two what's there names" asked Joe

"Ahah this one is ocean and this one is James" I said looking at James.

"Awe they are so cute" said leah

"Can you hold ocean while I go and make the little ones some milk because I think they are hungry"I ask liam

"Sure"

I make two bottles of warm milk for ocean and James.

Leah and joe walks in

"Hi congrats with the two little ones" they said giving me a big hug and kiss.

"Haha thanks I couldn't of done any of this with out you and them I love you guys so much" I say finishing the baby's milk of.

I go into the front room and give liam the bottle to feed James and I feed ocean.

We watch some TV and have some breakfast but I doing have any because I weren't hungry.

"Should we go for a walk down the beach in a bit" asked Joe

"Yeah ok .....," we all agreed

Everyone got ready while I got the baby's changed and put them in there little car chairs with there dummies in there mouth with little gloves and hats and little boots on.

We go in the car and head to the beach.

I got the twins in the double pushchair and put the rain protector on because it was raining a bit and plus it will keep them warm.

We went inside this cafe and ordered some warm drinks.

I gave ocean and James there drink so they would fall asleep.

Ocean and James fall asleep just in time because our drinks came. We all had. a nice warm hot chocolate it looked so delicious.

We put our coats on and went back for a walk on the beach but luckerly it stopped raining.

We saw an arcade and Izzy Leah and neve also anais wanted a go at the 2p game. I had to stand with Paige's baby Sophie aswell as mine.

It starters too get warm so we went onto the sand and build some sand castles and splashed in the sea.

I got name sour of the push chair because he was awake and I sat him on my lap and I put a bit of sand in my hand and he started putting his finger in it and flicking it everywhere so I put the sand back on the floor and he started crying.

I gave him his milk to settle him down and go to sleep.

I put him in the push chair and put his blanket around him.

Liam came over and said "well we are just one small happy family"

I reply "yep and we kissed

Everyone came back from messing around in the sea and had a cold drink because they were al tired out.

We head back towards the car to go back home and get some lunch.

We got home and had a BBQ for lunch and dinner.

I had chicken a and burger with some salad.

I went inside and out ocean and James in there is and out them to bed. I read them a night time stories so they would go to sleep and have a lovely dream.

As I was telling the story I didn't know liam was round the corner lisening.

I get up and I see him standing there.

"That's a lovely story you told" said liam hugging me

"Thank you I love you so much every single second of the day"I say giving him a hug.

I close the door and put there night light on and I go down to the others.

I eat the rest of my dinner and go sit on the sofa because I was tired.

When everyone came in I was asleep. So liam carried me up stairs and put me to bed and he kissed me on the head goodnight.

Everyone was still downstairs talking. I heard them come upstairs. They probably were going to sleep ad well because it is 10:55pm already and its dark outside.

Liam came in and crawled in to bed next to me. I curled up in his chest and we both went to sleep.

"Love you loads"I whisper to liam

"Love you to" liam whispers back.

Hi guys please give me couple of ideas because I losing mine and all I have is Paige swedding and some thing else but have to wait and see,

Please comment vote and follow
I hope you are liking it I'm trying my best to make it the best I can.

Love you guys
-Tay x