chapter 16

Everyone woke up and went downstairs.

I got woken up by harry strumming Niall's guitar in my ear.

"Hey hey what that for" I say as I jump

Everyone starts to laugh so I laugh to

"Its time to wake up to go to the theme park" said anais excidely jumping up and down.

"Oh ok I will be down in a minute I will get dressed and washed now" I said ripping the duvet of me.

I were blue denim jeans with rips in them and a blue butterfly top.

I do my make up and my hair in a fish tale braid.

I go downstairs and everyone is eating to go so I slip my black and white shoes.

We go in anais car because she knew were it was.

It took us 5minutes to get there.

We played to get in and the first ride we all saw was this ride called house of tourcher.

We wantere to go I on it.

Went went on the ride and sat in the cart and it stated moving I sat next to liam and anais and on the other side of anais was harry and in the back of us was Louis and neve and tom and izz and in front was Leah and Joe.

We went through this dark tunnel and this ghost was above ups and me and anais screamed and cuddled into each other.
Everyone laughed

Next it took us to this room were ghost where dancing. Then it went dark something grabbed hold of me and anais also Leah Izzy and neve us girls scream and then the something let go.
It then took us up high and moved down a dark tunnel and all you could hear was the wheels on the track going up and all of a sudden the train thing drops down asnd we all scream sept the boys.

The ride finnalty finished a there was a bit of writing at the end which it said this ride is about a girl who wanted to Gert married but she died before the wedding day.

The next one went to is called hell fire cave. Its a walk through one so I bet there will be people jumping out.

We went in and anais saw the clown and started to panic.

We head towards the clown and it pined me up against the wall and stated to get all in my face. Then liam can along and said "back of she taken" the clown backed away toward anais and harry said "down even think about it"

We went thurther in and we went round the corner and this person followed us. I get really scared.we ended up in the round part of the cave and this joker jumped of the side ledge in front of anais and harry just pushed him away.

"I'm scared" shouted Leah

"We all are" I shouted back

We managed to end up were these prison people were and they were screaming and shouting. This zombie came and shoved me into a wall on walked of. This person was banging a cup against the bars and a told her to be quiet and she just stuck her middle finger up at me.

It went dark and then the lights were on and these twins were standing in front of us and I screamed and fell into kiams arms. I got back up and we carried on walking to the end,

Hell fire caves is about a girl who wanted to get married and she had to get to the top to get to the church to get married an dtge king didn't want her to get married and this person found her told the king and she got killed in the middle of the cave.