chapter 2

Well today im turning over a new leaf and making a new life.

So today I'm going to school and I'm going to rejoin the school that I went to before because I might of left school when I heard about my perents.

I woke up today fresh and new.

"You coming down for breakfast Libby because you have school in half an hour" my nan calls from the bottom of the stairs.

I quickly reply "yes I will be down in a minute just getting ready for school".

I get I into the shower and wash my long blonde slicky hair.

When I get put of the shower I wrap my my self I'm a warm towl where its been on the radiator and I also wrap my hair in a towl so the water from my hair don't drip everywhere.

I go into my bedroom and pull out my brand new school uniform that I brought yesterday
I can't wait for the first day back to school seeing all my friends again and eating lunch and spending break and lunch with them I CANT WAIT ....

I go downstairs for my breakfast I see that we have scrambled egg and toast with hash browns and beans also sausages.

After I ate my breakfast I go upstairs and brush my teeth and packed my bag and made sure I packed everything ...

Notepad ✔
Pencilcase ✔
Diary ✔
Reading book ✔
Homework books ✔
Drink ✔
Lunch ✔
Pens (pencil case) ✔
Ruler (pencil case) ✔
Pencils (pencil case) ✔
Rubber (pencil case) ✔

Yep I had everything.

As I went to put my shoes on I couldn't find my shoes???
I went downstairs and looked but they weren't their either??.

Then just remembered they were by the front door so I could put them on quickly before we leave the house.

Assume I'm starting a new life I though instead of my nan tidying up I got to the kitching before she did and I cleaned up for her I..
Washed up
Dried up
Wiped down the table
Hovered up swepted the crumps of the table into the bin
Empty the washing bowl
Dusted the house
And did the washing

As my nan came downstairs she couldn't believe I have helped her now that she has nothing to do sept relax and watch a bit of TV.
And I couldn't believe that I did it just in time so I could I could watch some YouTube like
Tanya burr
Sprinkle of glister
Jim Chapman
Joe sugg
Casper Lee
Oli white
Joe weller
Calsqeezy
And a lot of other youtubers they mostly do challenges beauty hauls shopping hauls vlogs of their day out and other stuff.

So nuy this time I have watch loads and loads of vidios and its time to go to school and see all of my friends and see if the school has changed.

As we get into the car I plug my earphones in as listen to one direction the first song that comes on is half a heart me and my friend Paige fav song. Then the next was called afraid neve and Issy song with the joke they have along with it. And them my besties song comes on midnight memories I keep playing it until we arrive at the school .....

I kiss my nan goodbye and jump out of the car with my music still going.

And then suddenly....
All I see is my friends come raceing towards me like its a race to get the gold or something special.

But then most of them going Running up to their best friends. I see anais Paige isobel neve Olivia and Anna walking towards me smiling and waving also whispering I couldn't quite understand but I heard them saying is that ..,is it.... Could it be .., I just smile and wave back.

The came up to me and they all gave my a hug and a welcome. I was very happy they haven't forgoten me.