chapter 30

Hey guys haven't updated in a while so yh I am doing to do a chapter for you so here we are......

After all that we fell asleep at my house Sophie and ocean was in oceans room, me and liam in our bed, the everyone else was asleep on the sofa and in the spear room.

6hrs later 6:34

I wake up to ocean and Sophie crying so I went to go check on them.

As i walked in Paige was there trying to calm them down.

"Haha having trouble there"I joke around with Paige

"Haha yh help I can't take it anymore"Paige exclaims

I pick ocean up out of her bed and Paige picked Sophie up and we went and sat down on the two rocking chairs and read them a book. We read the wish cat (I have the book at home and its a good book) (but recommended for little children)

As we read the book together Sophie and ocean start todiffed of to sleep again.

As i was about to walk out the room ocean said "mummy i miss James being here"

"Aww baby we all do we all loved him so much just like we love you" i said and gave her a smile. Then I picked ocean out of her bed and sat in the rocking chair with her on my lap with an blanket over us.

I gave ocean her dummy and started to rock back and forward slowly in the rocking chair.

And then we both fall asleep.

******************

"Libby wait up LIBBY" I hear anais and Harry shouting at me

"Ok ok I'm up" I say and stretch

"Oh no where's ocean"i say and start to panoc

"Don't worry I've got her im teaching her to do the nae nae" Louis said peeking his head around the door way (Izzy and anais no why)...

I just laugh "bring her in so i can see her do the nae nae" i say

So Louis bring her in and played the music. Watching her do it was so funny.

I got up and got ready. I had a shower got dressed in blue ripped jeans with a white tank top with a grey jumpoer and black socks.

I applied my normal make up and did my hair in a high pony tail like oceans hair.

********
We had a BBQ for dinner and put a shelter thingy Mobby up and we sat outside when it was a bit dark.

"Everyone gather in a circle and anais sister in the middle"harry said.

So why all did

"ERM what's happening right now"anais asked

"You have to judge who is best at doing the nae nae" Izzy said

"Oh ok"

"Wait hold up its the nae nae not mayonnaise omg"harry said confused then going red

We all burst out laughing

Anais clicked play on the CD player and we all did the nae nae but bear in mind its like 23:00pm (11:00pm) and we are doing the nae nae

We finnaly finished anais chose who the winner is

"The winnerrrr is Niall"anais said clapping

"Well that's a bit rude maybe this will change your mind" Harry got down on one knee and said

"My little styles with you marry me and become the proper little styles"harry said

"Omg omg omg if changed my mind Harry is thipe winner and yes"anais shouts.

We all widsh them congratulations to them and then me and Paige are cuddled up with our husbsands and kids and then the new engaged couple asre then the tomlindons and single Pringle izzwah is sitting on the floor so we decided to put Netflix on and watch duff (designated (i think i got it right idk) ugly fat Friend)

Thanks for reading this chapters follow gaddlet
Also CONGRATS TO THE NEW STYLES haha the nae nae was anais idea then the proposal with the nae nae was my idea because i rember anais going crazy at morrisons when I said that haha.

But sorry short chapter I just thought I would get those chapter out the way because its been on my icon page for she's from when I put it there for an reminder so I wouldn't for get so yh I can get rid of it now haha

Words:741

L
O
V
E

T
A
Y
L
O
R

X
X
X