Kind of

These days, Minjeong couldn't happy no more. She won almost all of the tournament. She won 15 out of 23 tournaments which are divided into five levels, starting from the highest rank to the lowest—World Tour Finals (yet to play), Super 1000 (3 tournaments), Super 750 (5 tournaments), Super 500 (six tournament) and Super 300 (eight tournament). Her world ranking soars from 30th to 15th and now she is the world No.8. Well, scraps that. What really makes her happy now is Jimin. It's not like before this Jimin doesn't make her happy but these days, she doesn't know how but somehow, they both get closer. They literally like best friends know, except they still maintain the honorifics which these day she finds it sucks. She gets jealous when hearing her bestfriends — Yes, they're that close to the point she introduced her to her bestfriends, Ningning and Aeri address her as 'Jimin, Jiminie, our Jiminie'. She wants to call her that too. She spends almost most of her free time with her, sometimes she brings her home, sometimes she goes to her parents' house. She knows all her weird habit like her feet need to touch the wall and bolster is a must, if not she won't fall asleep. She remembered when Jimin having trouble to sleep during the sleepover at her home because her bed is placed right in the middle. So that night, they worked together to move the bed close to the wall.

"I'm weird, right?" Jimin faced her while hugging the bolster. Oh how she wished she was the bolster.

"Yeah. Kind of. Hahaha."

"And yet you still like me?"

"Of course. You're my kind of weird."

She knows her past lovers so that when they coincidently met on the street, she would pretended to trip and splashed her previous chocolate chip frappuccino onto his clothes, shoes or directly to the face. Luckily, the guys will always let it slide, as she's quite famous. She remembered her flustered face the first time she acted like that.

"Kim seonsu, are you crazy?"

"Yeah. Kind of. Hahaha."

"What will you do if he asks you to pay for the damage?" Jimin pinched her.

"Then, I'll say "Excuse me, you're the one who need to pay.""

"Huh???"

"Pay for what you did to my precious seonsaeng-nim!"

She knows her love for emergency medicine. Even though she had been their team sport doctor, she always read about emergency medicine whenever she has time. She will bring along her iPad during the training sessions because she actually did nothing most of the time. Ever since she became their doctor, the injury rate during training fell from 3 injuries per 54 hours training session to 0. No injuries, no job so she used the time to update her knowledge. She would read at least 2 latest journals per week to feed her brain. Sometimes they would watch medical drama together and her eyes sparkled while explaining terms that she didn't know. And she fell in love with that.

"Look! The line flat!! Why they just don't electrify him?" She pointed to the monitor in the TV screen.

"Hahaha. It's called defibrillation, not electrify."

"Yeah. I mean that. The one you shout, "shock!". Why they didn't do that?"

"We can't shock patient whose heart wave is flat. Because when it's flat, there's cessation of electrical and mechanical activity of the heart. So when there's none, it's no use giving external electric. We have to first make the heart beats again by giving CPR. And when the heart wave started to reform then—," Jimin glared at her "Are you even listening?"

"I am, Yu seonsaeng. Attentively."

"You keep staring my eyes, not even blinking."

"Why not? It's shining! I don't want to miss that."