A secret

These few months went smoothly for Minjeong. She moved to world no.6 and got herself a girlfriend, though it still remain as a secret. She wants to come out but Jimin was hesitant. Her girlfriend said that they just started dating 6 months ago and it's too early to tell people. Well, as long as it doesn't affect their relationship, she's fine with that. So these days, she couldn't happy no more. But one thing she's kind of anxious is, she can't get ahold of her reporter friend, Karina. The last time they were in touch is the day when the reporter said she wants to visit her house, but Jimin came instead of her. Karina also absence during her game press conference.

"What are you thinking of?"

A deep voice startled her. Right, she was in deep thoughts to the point she didn't realise a burgundy, layered-hair girl in a white dress standing right by her side. The scene is one of breathtaking beauty. She grabs the latter's hand and make her sit opposite to her.

"I'm just suddenly remembered Karina."

Knowing her jealous girlfriend, she knows she shouldn't mention the reporter's name but she doesn't want to hide anything from her. She chuckles upon seeing a scowl on the latter face. She remembered receiving a cold treatment every time her girlfriend saw her talking, joking or laughing with Karina. Well it's not her fault because they are still not in relationship during that time.

"She's my friend after all, I'm just worried. Nothing else." She wiped off the whipped cream at the corner of her girlfriend's lips.

"Let her be. I've told you she's just using you for headlines." The tall girl rolled her eyes.

"Damn. I'm in trouble." Minjeong pursed her lips, nervous.

"Suddenly? Why?"

"Because you're too stunning, even after what you did." She smirked.

"Wanna die?" Jimin showed her fist.

Minjeong being hopeless when all she can do is laugh. Every little things her girlfriend does made her has butterflies. She is not good at expressing her emotions except smiling, which sometimes make her girlfriend feels so on edge every time they had a little argument. Thus she earned a "saint" title from her girlfriend. But, lately she's not good at hiding her emotions, especially when Jimin is the cause. Luckily her girlfriend knows her well and notices her slightly changes in behaviour.

"Okay. I'm sorry that I'm late, okay—" the tall girl cup her mouth "—jagiya?" The last word almost like a whisper.

Jimin now has gone back to the hospital after serving as a sport doctor for KBA badminton junior team for a year. As promised by the directer of emergency medicine department, she joins emergency medicine residency without examination and now is the youngest resident registered in the hospital. Of course she is, she just turned 26 while average age of the first year resident is 28.6. But did she proud of her age? Absolutely not. Because of that, she got her hands almost on all errands and sometimes on a simple, ridiculous thing; like today. She's AM shift and supposed to go home at 3pm and meet her girlfriend after that, but here come a third year resident asking her to take blood of the new patient for admission.

"It's okay. I knew well I date a doctor. As long as I need you, there's also patients who need you." Minjeong smiled.

"That sunbae is annoying. You know what, he came to me and said, "Bed 2, *C&S *STAT." Then he went back to the rest room. What a jerk." The girl frowned.

*C&S= blood culture test. To figure out a kind of infection.

*STAT= medical abbreviation for immediately.

Spending a lot of time with the doctor, Minjeong slowly understands and remembers few medical terms used. Of course, only a common one. She leans forward, resting her chin on her hand while listening to the latter rant attentively. She loves it the way the doctor scrunches her nose when she's thinking, or the way she giggles while recalling her funny moments, or the way she scowls whenever the annoying sunbae's name slip out of her tongue. Such a talkative girl, makes her want to kiss that lips.