Do you want to kiss?

Minjeong walks back and forth her house. For the first time in her life, she can't think of anything. She keeps staring at the article on her pc screen while occasionally glance at her phone. She let the phone be until it become quiet again. Just when she's about to grab it, the screen went on again and this time, pressed a small button on the left. It become quiet again and the screen went on a few seconds.

PHONE                                       Now

Coach-nim

33 Missed call

PHONE                                  1m ago

Zeha WD Seonsu

10 Missed call

PHONE                                   2m ago

Kudo MS Seonsu

4 Missed call

PHONE                                   5m ago

KBA Board Director

1 Missed call

She purses her lips, her heart beats crazily. After she makes sure there's no incoming call, she quickly search the a certain name on the screen before tapping on it. She raises the phone to her ear, nervously waiting for the call to go through while her eyes fixed on the headlines.

BREAKING: KIM MINJEONG SEONSU IS A GAY

Korea no.1 women's single player, Kim Minjeong came out and right now is dating a girl. It's confirmed that she had been in a relationship with a girl, who our source believe that once was a part of the junior team. Our reporter had been following her for 6 months and we believed what they had are more than just a friend.

Minjeong shakes her head. She closes the tab and open another one while re-dialling her call. She can't seem to reach the user.

JUST UPDATED: PHOTOS OF KIM MINJEONG KISSING HER GIRLFRIEND

It's confirmed that our nation sensational women's single badminton player is a part of LGBTQ+ community. Here's a few photos of our seonsu sweetly sharing a kiss with her girlfriend.

She looks at the picture and it was the day when Jimin confessed to her after running away from her blind date. Thankfully they only got her girlfriend from the back while her face was fully exposed. How did the paparazzi managed to capture that? The door supposed to be lock— Minjeong covers her mouth, jaw-dropped. That night Karina supposed to visit her so she told her friend that she let the door slightly opened. No Way. She shakes her head in disbelief. She scrolled down and saw another picture of her giving a peck to her girlfriend. It was a week ago, when Karina said she's taking the flying birds picture for her project. NO WAY! She scrolled to the end of article and can sense her anger is coming up upon reading the last line.

Updated on 11/6/22 at 12.17am KST by Karina.

Feeling betrayed, she brings the phone screen back to the front before quickly pressing another contact.

"Oh. Hi Minjeong. I'm sorry I'm a little bit busy now so—"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE ARTICLES?" She cut her off.

"Why? It's not I'm spreading rumours. Hahahaha." The laughter showed no remorse of her action.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME. You can't do this to..... a friend." Her voice soften.

"Who's your friend? Me? Nah!" She can sense the hate in the reporter's voice.

"But, why Karina? I trust you. Why?"