Eddie Munson

You Dustin and Mike were walking to your lunch table.
You sat down and started up a conversation with the group.
Then all of a subben you said
"I had a dream about Eddie last night"
Mike and Dustin then asked for you to tell them what the dream was.
You got really nervous at that question.
"Well..."
"Come on m/n tell us I'm really curious"
"I'll tell you later"
"Ok"
Eddie said a bit disappointed.

---time skip-----

You were about to leave school wen Eddie came up to you.
"Hey"
"Hi"
"So it's later now... you gunna tell me about that dream"
You froze. You didn't want to tell him. So to get more time in you said
"Ummmm I'm not going to tell you. Not now at least. Do you wanna hang out at my place"
You were. Going to tell him there which mite be a good idea
"Yeah let's go"
"Ok"
You both drove to your house in Eddie's van cause you always walked home which you quite enjoyed.
You arrived home you walked up to your house Dore and opened it. You let Eddie in then closed the Dore.
Your parents were never home so that was good. You led Eddie to your room and sat down on your bed he followed.
"So are you going to tell me about that dream"?
"Yeah sure"
You nervesly sat there for a few minutes before you quickly said.
"Ihadadreamaboutmeandyouhavingsex"
You covered your face embarrassed about what you just said.
"What"?
"I had a dream about me and you having sex"
You said more clearly. He was blushing and so were you.
"Well... what if I make it come true"
He said as he pulled your hands away from your face. He lifted your chin and slowly kissed you the kiss getting more rough and passionate he slowly started to trail down your chin getting to your neck kissing your neck softly then started to get more rough you moaned. He stoped to take off your shirt and then his shirt. He pushed you down onto the bed kissing your neck then your shoulder your chest stomach. He started to take off your pants along with your boxers you moaned Eddie then...

---------------------

Allright you simps can emagen the rest I'm terrible at Wrighting smut so yeah have a nice day
😌😌😌