will x mythical creature reader

This might be cute
---------------------

Will was runing through the forest he had just got into a fight with mick.

Mick may have bean wills best friend for years but will had another secret friend that lived in the woods. M/n. M/n was no ordinary Human no no no he was what some would say a half bread or half blood if he was in a fantasy world. M/n had no clue as to how he became like this he was just born with it. M/n had ears and a tail and glowing yellow eyes.

M/n saw will running to castle byers he wondered why will was out here so late and nigh and while it was raining m/n say will walk our of the castle with a bat m/n was confused untill he saw will start to destroy the castle he was surprised.

When will was done m/n walked up to him worried.

"Will"

Will turned around looking towards m/n surprised to see him there will just started to ball his eyes out m/n rushed to his side giving will a nice comforting hug.

"Do you want to talk about it"

"Yes"

"Ok let's go toy cave. We can talk there. Is that ok?"

"Yes"

"Ok"

You both walked to your cave, you having  your arm around wills shoulder comfortingly.

You both arrived at you cave you turned on the little Batury powered lights so you guys could see you sat on the couch that was there and asked will if he was ok. He replied with a not.

"What happend"

"I got into a fight with mick"

"OH I'm sorry"

"It's ok"

"I wish I could help more"

"Your helping enough just buy being here"

Will went on to tell what had happend. After awhile you realized how late it was and so did will.

"Ummm maybe you should sleep here for tonight I have a tent I'd you don't want to sleep on the floor out here".

It would be much appreciated if I sleep in the tent... but I have one request"

"OH what's that"

"Can you sleep with me"

Will said a bit nervous.

"OH of corse I can"

Will and you both blushed. You led will to the tent that was a little farther to the back of the cave it was Allredy set up and had blankets and pillows in it you slept in the tent quite often now that you think about it.
You both go into the tent and get under the covers wonce you two were settled you grabbed will gently and pulled him closer to you for comfurt.

"Thank you m/n so so much for being my friend"

"NO problem will ied do anything for you"

You said pecking him on the cheek he blushed and snuggled into you more. You raped your arms around him more keeping him close.

"I love you will"

Will was surprised and blushing really hard now.

"I-i lo-ve y-you t-too m/n"

With that you both fell asleep nice and happy.

---------------------
Hellow everyone I'm super glad I wrote this it's bean in my mind for months and I finally have the motivation to make it yaaaaay any way I'm gunna go to sleep now.

Have a nice day my luvlys 😌

Word count 565