Dustin x male pt 1

So I'm currently at school and I feel like I should post some stories for u guys ummm yeah so yeah.

This is going to be fluffy fluff.
Ok enjoy.

⚠️TW⚠️: Mentiones of suicide.
Only mentions no actions you don't have to worry.

Was Proof read
---------------------

   You and Dustin had gone through alot. When I mean alot I mean alot. Like when will went missing. When you guys found ell. The demogorgins. Ect. But through out all that time you had formed a crush on him but you couldn't tell anyone beacus well Dustin was dating Susie.

  Your hopes in no one finding out failed.

But wors of all this person told everyone including Dustin.

  You found out about this beacus people were talking about it. And soon enough Dustin found out.

When Dustin found out Eddie came runing to tell you. When he did you vowed to avoid Dustin and if he ever talked to you about it. You would run away and kill yourself.

------time-skip------

   you were chilling at your house contemplating your life decisions. When your mom calls you to come downstairs. So you walked down thinking it was nothing untill you saw that stupid cute face of his. You wanted to kill yourself then and there. Dustin was in your house. Probably to reject you. When you saw him you ran strait to your room and locked the Dore. Dustin quickly followed.

"M/N open the Dore please"

You went to hide in the closet. (Pun unintended).

"Please M/N. I just want to talk. Come on... M/N".

"Mmmmm fine"
You said

You walked out of your closet and went to your Dore and unlocked it. Then you sprinted to your bed and baired yourself under the covers.
---------------------

To be continued.
Yes I'm gunna make you suffer.