Chapter 03: Edward Cullen

Ella's POV
I sat sideways in my jeep with an open book in my lap, but my eyes are on the arriving kids, and the parking lot as they pull in.

I'm waiting for Edward.

It looks as if Bella has the same idea as she sits in the bed of her truck. MiMi is laying on the front seats of my jeep with their legs hanging out the window as they listen to music. Jessica, Angela, Mike, Dani, and Eric kick around a soccer ball nearby. They wave us to join them but I smile, declining... and returns to watching for Edward. Bella ignores them and MiMi shyly joins in.

He doesn't show.

~~~timeskip~~~
Bella and I strides into Biology, but Bella stops, surprised to find her lab table empty. I can tell Bella's frustrated, but I'm just disappointed.... and heartbroken.

~~~timeskip~~~
In the cafeteria my siblings and I sit with Jessica and Angela who watch a YouTube video on their phone. Bella gives it a cursory look, but is focused on the Cullen table --only four of them. Edward's
seat is empty again.

The pain in my chest worsens and I subconsciously rub it hoping to relieve the pain.

This earns me concerned looks from Dani and MiMi who then look at the Cullen table. Jasper looks up at us and frowns as his pained expression intensifies. Alice grabs his hand comfortingly and all the Cullen siblings look at me in concern. I stand up and leave.

'Where did Edward go? And why do I care so much?'

~~~timeskip~~~
I wash my hands in the girls bathrooms, then looks up at the mirror, only to be startled by Rosalie and Alice behind me. They study me, in concern and curiosity.

Rosalie with chillingly cold eyes that slowly softened upon seeing my bloodshot eyes with bags under them. Alice with curiosity before her eyes turned hazy and she enters a trance.

I uneasily hurry out, but as I leave I hear Alice gasp and Rosalie whisper "What did you see?" I look back to see Alice looking at me with awe and affection "It's you....you're the missing piece" before I can ask any questions, I'm swept away by a crowd of students.

~~~timeskip~~~
My siblings and I (excluding Bella) exit with Angela, Mike, Jessica and Eric, becoming a part of this circle.

Bella now shadows the Cullens much to Rosalie's annoyance. I still glance at the Cullens hoping to spot Edward, but it's always the same no Edward. Before returns to my friends, never really forgetting about him, but not obsessing over it like Bella

~~~timeskip~~~

My siblings and I (again excluding Bella) are finally finished redecorating and repainting the house

The walls were all repainted the walls and the furniture and utilities were replaced with more modern ones and a lot of the old pictures were moved into the basement. It's neater, rearranged more attractively. Clearly, we've given it a more feminine touch.