Chapter 1- Gold Heart pack

Nyx's pov

I was walked along the rocky edge of a river I did not know. I decided to give raven a rest of running so I was in my human form. I sat down just staring out at the waves slightly overlapping each other.

"I hear something,"

"What is it Rave?" I said to her snapping out of my thoughts.

"Wolves,"

"Rogues?"

"No they smell like pack wolves. Nyx we have to get out of here,"

"How many are there Raven?"

"Around 2 or 3 but that doesn't make a different I can sense a powerful aura on one of them,"

"Fine only because you said, not because i'm being a coward,"

With that I let Raven take control. She shifted and grabbed our clothes and put them in her mouth.

Raven's pov

"Get us out of here then,"

"With pleasure,"

She went to run but before she could 3 wolves jumped out of the bushes. Raven was right one of them did have a powerful aura. I could sense it on the middle one.

"What are you doing on our territory rogue?" the middle one with a red, brown, white and beige mixed pelt asked.

I stayed silent backing up looking for a way to out I wasn't in the mood for a fight.

"Who are you!"

"None of your business daddy's boy," I smirked at him.
_________

"What you make no sense," Nyx snorted through our mind link.

"He looks like a daddy's boy okay don't judge tsk," I huffed.
_________

"It is my business as you're on my territory,"

"And what pack's territory is this then?"

"Gold heart,"

I couldn't form any words for a second I was frozen.
__________

"Uh Rave they're the strongest in this area you know that right?"

"Yeah I do," I replied.
__________

"And I didn't exactly know that did I?" I blurted out acting dumb.

"I don't know did you?"

I huffed and began walking away from them.

Harvey's pov

"You are to be the next alpha you can't go out on patrol with celeb anymore you have to remain here!" My father spat.

"You done?" I said then took off shifting mid run.

"Harvey!"

Me Celeb and Xavier patrolled the area after escaping my father. Suddenly, I sensed a very powerful aura.

"Rogue?" Vincent said just as confused as me.

"I don't know,"

"Can you guys smell that?" I questioned Celeb and Xavier which they both nodded.

"Let's check it out,"

We walked closer following the scent of the aura until we came across the lake and stood by it was a beautiful wolf I could sense it was a female. Her pelt was as black as night she was beautiful.

"Put your eyes back in michelle," Celeb laughed.

"Shut up let's go see what she is doing here," I said shaking my head.