Chapter 2 - School

Nyx's pov

The maids ran a bath for me and brought fresh clean clothes in for me. "Thank you I can manage myself from now on," I spoke politely.

"Oh please we do insist our alpha gave us orders to get you cleaned up" The blonde one spoke.

"I said I can handle it from here," I raised my voice slightly. The two girls gulped.

"O-of course sorry miss," They bowed and left.

I undressed myself and got into the bath.

***

Once I was finished I got out and dried myself off with a towel then I got dressed and did my hair.

(Your outfit)

I put your hair into a neat  half and half style then walked out of the bathroom

I put your hair into a neat half and half style then walked out of the bathroom. It took me a while to notice but I was in the pack house.

"Hello," A man who looked like he was in his early 40s strolled toward me.

"Who are you?" I said confused staring at the man.

"I am Alpha Lorcan Alpha of gold heart pack," He smiled.

"Figures," I mumbled.

"So my son Harvey and his friends found you by Moon crest River just by the borders of our packs territory," He spoke out looking at me with a warm expression.

"I didn't know I was by any territory and besides I wasn't causing any harm I was just trying to rest until your son and his minions disturbed me," I gritted my teeth and glared at him.

"I'm sorry about Harvey dear child he is very protective of his pack. But I do have to ask one question,"

"And that is?"

"What is a young female doing as a rogue anyway do you know how dangerous that is?"

"Mhm of course I do I'm not an idiot," I snarled.

"I can see,"

"Hm,"

"How about you stay here for a bit? you will be safe and protected,"

"Be apart of your pack? I'm sorry I don't do packs" I spat whilst I went to walk out.

"Then don't be apart of this pack you can still be a rogue but we invite you to stay even if it's for a week,"

"Fine but I trust none of you just to be clear," I said walking out of the pack house.

"Wait!" Lorcan shouted running up to me.

"What?"

"You'll need a room won't you and also you will be going to school,"

"Fine,"

"Great follow me,"

I followed him back into the pack house and up a few stairs. We stopped at a elegant dark oak door with patterns on it.