Chapter 5- Exhausting day

No one's Pov

"Yess finally! Last class of the day!" Nyx stretched out as she sat in her seat. in

"Shit, I ain't got books." She looked back at Rayhan only to whip back around as books were slammed down on her desk.

"Here you go princess," Harvey winked at Nyx before taking a place in his own seat.

Nyx rolled her eyes and grumbled as she heard Rayhan snigger.

"Princess~" Rayhan leaned into Nyx's ear teasing.

"Oh, piss off," She shoved Rayhan away who's still laughing.

"Awhh how cute," She cooed.

"Settle down class," The teacher finally came in settling the class down.

"You must be the new student, right?"

"Mhm," I mumbled and looked around annoyed as all eyes on me now

_________

"Don't get annoyed Nyxie you are new at the end of the day; they're probably wondering why there's a rouge in their pack." Raven said.

"Fair point, but I'm in the same class as most of them,"

_________

No One's Pov

Once Nyx had finished introducing herself again, they began to work until.

"Right, you'll need to pair up in 4s for this so hurry chop chop," Miss said, Immediately the class was chaos, Students left right and centre looking for their groups.

"Rayhan, Nyx over here!" A masculine voice called the two girls. They looked over to see celeb and Harvey waving and smiling at them.

"Ugh nope," Nyx whined and turned around.

"You mean yes!" Rayhan Turned her around and led them both to the boys.

"Yes fellas?" Rayhan asked smiling.

"We we're wondering you pair would like to join our group it would give these to love birds some bonding time." Celeb taunted causing Nyx to snap her head over at celeb her eyes growing a faint white.

"Excuse me?! I thought we were going to keep this between ourselves!" She said in a hushed annoy tone.

"Well, you told Rayhan?" Harvey exclaimed.

"Because I trust her!"

"And I trust Celeb!"

"Fine whatever as long as you don't tell anyone else and I mean you to as well celeb or else."

"Or else what Mon Cheri (My darling)?" Harvey smirked.

"W-well I-I, Shush! your unbearable!" she growled getting flustered.

"Thats what I thought."

"Ehm enough flirting you pair let's get this project started," Rayhan interrupted

"What are we even supposed to be doing."

"Making a working radio out of these wires and what not," Celeb stated.

"Hm okay," Nyx said leaning back.

"Not helping are you." Harvey said.

"Nah I'll just pass the tools and shit." Nyx stated.

"K then, boring much," Celeb teased.

"Gangster wannabe, all I know how to do is hunt and survive not this arts and crafts shit okay,"