Chapter 6- Okay he's not that bad.

Nyx was awoken by the sound of children screaming and fighting. She rolled over and groaned, pulling her pillow over her head.

"Fuck's sake it's seven in the morning can't they be quieter!" She whined.

"We gotta get up for school anyway." Raven chuckled.

"Still way too early," She sighed, getting off the bed, "What shall I wear today?" She thought, opening her closest at admiring her collection of clothes. "I know this!" She picked up her outfit and went to her on suite to change.

She began by stepping into the high-waisted shorts, pulling them up with care and buttoning them securely at the waist. The shorts hugged her form, providing a stark canvas for the intricate garter straps that she attached next, each snap echoing softly in the room. The thigh-high stockings followed, rolled up delicately and then unfurled up her legs, their dark fabric a seamless extension of the shorts above.

Next came the jacket, a patchwork of memories and statements, which she draped over her shoulders. She took a moment to straighten out

"Cute!" Raven smiled. Nyx giggled and walked over to her bedside table, grabbing her jewellery and putting it on. Next was her hair. She settled for a half up do.

"I quite like this outfit," She smiled, pulling her shoes on and walking out of her room.

"Are you ready for another day of school," Raven smirked.

"Nope," Nyx rolled her eyes, walking down to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Little Wolf. You look breathtaking today," Harvey looked over at Nyx smiling.

"Do not call me Little Wolf" She glared picking up a piece of toast.

"I think it's cute." Harvey chuckled. Nyx rolled her eyes and glared before popping a piece of the toast in her mouth and walking out of the house.

"He's so annoying." Nyx groaned.

"But he's our mate," Raven whined.

"Yeah whatever, have you seen his bitch, always hanging around his arse." She grumbled looking back seeing a girl with light pink her walk into the house. "There she goes..."

"Are you jealous?" Raven teased.

"What me?! No! now shush you or I'll block you out," She huffed.

"Of course, Nova!" Raven let out a nervous chuckle.

_______

Nyx walked into school and was greeted by Rayhan.

"Hey girl!" She squealed running up and hugging Nyx.

"Hey Ray!" She chuckled and hugged back. The two let go and chuckled. How can a girl be so energetic this early in the morning. The two began to walk in the gates when someone shoved Nyx on the floor.

"Out of the way Rouge," The pink haired girl scowled. Nyx could finally get a good look at her, she's slim, wide brown doe eyes, and a cute face to go along with it.

"Ugh not this girl," Nyx muttered.

"She's horrible!" Raven growled.

"Honestly why did Alpha Lorcan let this mutt in," She sighed to her friends and they giggled.

"I know right she belongs in the dungeons not living in the pack," One commented