the drive

It was a cloudy and damp day of outside. The rain slowly pours down as it slowly gets worse. The thunder is booming ,the lightning is striking as everyone rushes to get inside. James is looking for something to do when suddenly his phone goes off. James says "James here who is this." "Hey James I hear you need something to do." "What is it?" "I have a job for you, there's been sightings of a nest of vampires in Boise, Idaho. A friend of mine is hearing that they are planning to attack the town soon so you better hurry. I begin to drive for the long journey ahead of me. I should arrive in Boise in only a few short hours. The rain slowly pours down on my windshield. Then suddenly my car breaks down. I scream "DAMMIT! SHIT! UGH." I now have to go outside and fix my car. I go outside to see whats wrong with my car. I pop the hood to the car to see if it's the engine or the transmission. I look at the engine and see two wires are unplugged. I plugged the wires back in and went back in my car to see if it'll start. "Vrmmm" then the car stops. I try again and "Vrmmmm" then the car stops a second time. "Vrmmmmmmmmmm" finally the car works. I keep driving for another hour when i see the sign that says "Welcome to Boise" it's about time I'm here. I keep driving until I reach my friend Billy's house. I pull up in his driveway, and walk to his front door. I knock on his door three times I say "Billy it's me James let me in." The door creaks open but Billy isn't there. "Billy." I shout. I cry again "Billy where are you stop messing around." I say to myself "Where is he his car is in his driveway." Something must have happened to him, he isn't at his home where he always is. I start walking around his house to look for clues. I go into his study where he does all his research, and I see a fang on the floor. "DAMMIT." I scream so loud the neighbors probably hear me. The nest of vampires must have gotten to him before I got here. If they took Billy then there has to be a lot of them so I'm going to need some backup.