The teacher

I made a few calls to some hunter friends of mine, and they told me who I can ask about demons. His name is Paul, and he is the demon expert.

I called him, and he told me he had a

demon captive, and that I would need to go to him in Louisiana instantly. I start my car for the long trip ahead of

me. I left Koni, and Gaius at my house because no one has to know I'm working with Arachne's. I arrive at Paul's house and ask him, "Hey I need some information about the demon you have now." He allows me to talk to the demon. I walk into the room where the demon is, and sit down next to it. The demon rudely asks, "Who the fuck are you?" I then reply, "I'm James. You may have heard of me." The demon makes a shocking face then says, "You're the James that Astaroth always talks about." Once he mentioned his name I started getting ready for torture. I take the holy water and pour it all over his face. I then reply, "Why does Astaroth want me?" The demon screams out in pain, "I don't know he keeps his plan to himself. He says he doesn't want anyone knowing them until the time is perfectly right.

Paul then comes in and says "That's not how you get a demon to talk. You have to start to send it back." He then takes a bucket of holy water and pours it into the demons eyes. Paul screams, "That's nothing! I'm just getting started." The demon then shouts out a cry of pain. Paul then shouts some words in latin. "Regna terrae, Cantate Deo, psallite Domino qui fertis ascendit super caelum." The demon shouts out in pain, "The only one who might know is his second in command. I can't say his name or else he'll be here with his army." Paul then says, "Have fun in hell." He then finishes the chants of the exorcism. The demon slowly sucked out of the poor human soul. Paul then asks, "What is going to happen to the human body?" I asked. Paul then thinks for a minute then replies, "Sadly most of the time the human soul doesn't make it, but if you're able to save the life of one human it all counts." Man, I hope I get good at this I thought to myself.