the answers I need

I now must hunt for an Arachne to find my answers. A hunter friend of mine told me there was a sighting of an Arachne in the suburbs of Houston, Texas. I get in my car to start them a car ride to Texas. I have to spend a day in the car just to get there so it better be worth it. I finally arrive, but I don't know where to start. I have to drive to The University of Houston to meet with a professor of Medieval Mythology. I arrive at the university, and walk in the main office. I ask the lady at the front desk, "Excuse me, but where can I find Professor Pachenko's office?" She replies, "His office is down the hall, and first door to the right." "Thank you." I replied. I start walking to his office, and I finally enter. He comes up to me, and says, "Hello you must be James. I looked into your curiosity about Arachne's. If you don't mind me asking, why are you curious about them." I quickly reply, "Oh, II'm writing a novel, and they'd be a perfect villain. So like where would you find them?" He thinks for a minute, then Ansays Wellll, in in Medieval Times they would be hidden in popular areas but they would need meat for their cravings. Like around here if they were real they would probably be in a barn or farm house." "Thank you so much." I said. I now get in my car to drive around the farms to look for unused barns or farm shacks. It's getting dark out soon so I need to find the Arachne before huhumanss an animal again. I'm driving, and so far I see nothing, and more nothing. All it is is used farms, houses, and barns. I decide if I don't find anything good soon I'm going to call it a night. I keep driving through the dark roads where I think I might see something.aaaneeanaa old barn, and farmhouse with cobwebs all around. At first I think it's nothing, but then I finally remember Arachne's use webs to trap their victims. I start driving towards the barn quietly so I don't disrupt the Arachne's slumber. I really hope I packed my tools with me. I park my car ntttooo to close to the barn so he doesn't notice me. I pop the trunk, and I check my weapons:axe, barbed wire to trap my victims, and gun even though it won't kill it, but it will slow it down. I know I must get the answers I need.