the time for answers part 1

Koni tells me that he picked up Gaius' scent. He tells me to drive around town to find the scent. We keep on driving when suddenly Koni tells me to stop. He then says, "Stop I picked up the Arachne's scent close by." I park the car and get out as fast as I can. We start to walk around, but we don't see any abandoned buildings. Koni whispers, "This way." I then go behind him as he leads the way. We then look around, and all it is is a populated area. How could an Arachne hide in this area? Koni leads us into an apartment building hoping the Arachne is inside. Koni then says, "He will probably smell another Arachne nearby so he might be on the lookout." Koni explained. I then said, "Well he'll sure be in for a surprise when he sees me." I chuckled. We get to the eighth floor, and Koni says, "Be prepared he is on this floor, and he senses me. So be careful." I start to think about how Koni actually isn't that bad of a guy, and maybe he could be my hunting partner after this is all over. No time for that kind of thinking I thought to myself. I must find out why Gaius is hunting me. I will end this today once and for all. We get to the apartment building 8E. This is it. I knock on the door and call out, "Hello. Open the door it's your super intendant. I have to do some normal routines." After about a minute of waiting Gaius opens the door. He then sees me and tries to fight us off. I had Koni stay by the door while I take care of him. He then calls out, "Anakoni you have betrayed your master. I saved you from that life." Koni then shouts, "Saved me? Huh, I don't remember being forced into a new species saving me. How about my family are you gonna save you too." He tries to run, but I grab him in time. I then knock him out so he's not conscious. I then tie him to a chair and handcuff his arms to he can't try to fight back. He then wakes up and says, "Just kill me now." I then reply, "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you. Just give me the answers I need."