the search

I need to find Billy before it's too late. I call my friend Jacob, because I need as much backup as I can get. I probably should wait for Jacob before I start my hunting. I don't know whether to look for Billy or wait for Jacob. I can't just leave Billy to die in the nest, but I could die too if I go alone. What should I do? Billy's coming all the way from Arkansas. Thats a good 25 hour car ride, but I don't know if Billy has that much time. I now made my decision no going back now I'm going to go and find Billy. The real question I should ask myself if where should I look first. I should probably look for abandoned houses, or buildings. I get in my car to drive around town to find something. I stop off by a diner to find out some information on the town. I walk in the diner, and sit in the booth that Billy and I always sit at. The waitress comes up to me and says "Hey can I get you anything to eat and drink." I reply "Yeah I'll take a cheeseburger and a glass of water. I actually have a question for you about town." She answers. "What is it honey?" I ask "Do you know if there are any abandoned houses or buildings in town?" She answered "Yes actually there is an abandoned house on the end of Main St. and Oak Dr." I reply "Thank you." I continue to finish my cheeseburger and water. I must now find Billy. I get back in my car and must drive to the house on Main St. and Oak Dr. I finally arrive at the house, and I go outside to stake out the nest. I hop the fence to look in through the back window. I see two of them in the back room, another one in the living room, and more upstairs. When is Jacob gonna get here already. I'm not sure if I can take them all down on my own. Where is the leader of the vampires I need to find him, and kill him before the others. "Shit!" I say to myself, as the vampires are coming outside. I run to the gate, hop the fence, and drive away before anyone can see me and move billy.