the hunt

I continue driving to Billy's house when I see Jacob's car in the driveway. Finally, he's here, it's about time, now I can actually save Billy. I go inside, and see Jacob drinking a shot of Whiskey. "It's about time you got here!" Jacob says "Hey James long time no see! Did you find where they are keeping Billy?" "Not sure yet, but I found the nest so that's where they are most likely feeding." Let's go! We get in my car, and I start driving to Main St. And Oak Dr. When we arrive, I see all the lights are out so they are probably not prepared for us. I get the weapons out of my trunk. Jacob and I climb over the gate to go
To the backyard. We sneak through the back door checking if there's anyone around. Jacob goes on the main floor and I go in the basement. There's one vampire protecting the door in the basement. I sneak up next to him and he wakes up. "SHIT!" He says "Well well look who it is it's James the man we've been waiting for." I ask "How do you know who I am?" "He told us you'd be coming from Billy." He then charges at me so I punch him in the stomach. Bam, he knocks me down, and I drop my weapon. He gets on top of me and tries to bite my neck. I knock him off of me, and grab the ax. I then pick up the ax and chop off his head. Splat! I open the door, but Billy isn't in here. They must of moving him. I run upstairs to Jacob, and I see two bodies of vampires on the floor. "Finally, you're here I was getting worried. Now let's go upstairs and get Billy." I run upstairs to see the King of the nest dead with his head chopped off. "Did you do that?" I ask Jacob. He replies "No, I thought you did." there's a blood trail leading to the bedroom. I see in the room Billy's head on a stick, and his body lying next to him. Then next to his body is it the mysterious monster that killed my parents. "What do you want with me?" I ask it. It replies "You will soon find out!" Then he runs out the door and vanishes before I could chase him. I know try to accept the fact that Billy is dead because of me.