|Chapter 6: Izumi Meet Monkey King/Impossible Delivery|

|Note: I do not own the characters and the plot of Lego Monkie Kid. Only the oc and the changes of plot.|

'Thought'- Italic

"Normal"- Normal

"Japanese"- Bold

[A/n: The author has skip the other episode cause she is bored and lazy right now]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please Izumi?"

"Um, are you sure Mk? Are you sure that you're mentor don't mind if I come with you?"

"Yeah! He doesn't mind! In fact I already told him about you though."

"I don't know Mk."

"Please? I'm promise that I will take seriously at delivering the noodles."

'Not the fact you always get distracted.' Thought Izumi as she watch Mk, who was kneeling down in pleading manner making her sigh and said with a small smile." Okay Mk." Mk grin before jumping in the air shouting 'yes!' at the top of his lungs.

"But you promise to keep focus on the deliveries instead of getting distracted alright?" Izumi said to him as she grabbed her bag and went to follow him outside." Yeah! I promise! I'm totally a focus person you know!" Mk said with a grin on his face making Izumi sigh at him.

Mk offer her to go to Flower Fruit Mountain by using his staff to get there, which Izumi quickly refuse as she prefer to use her 'Float' quirk instead going with him. As the two arrive at the island, Izumi landed on the sand softly, while Mk landed a little bit clumsy, making him rolled on the ground. Izumi wince at his landing before heading towards to him and help him up." We're gonna need to teach you how to land properly without getting your face hit on the ground all the time." Izumi pointed out as Mk smile sheepishly at her.

Izumi look around her before her eyes went wide in awe and amazement to see the beauty of the island they were at." Woah." She let out as Mk grin at her and said," Cool right?! Come on! You got the meet Monkey King!" He grabbed Izumi's wrist and start dragging the daze greenette haired, who was looking around her in awe. As the two arrive at the water falls, Izumi stared at it in awe before her eyes went wide when Mk touch it as the waters departed like a curtains to reveal a door. " COME ON IZUMI!" Mk shouted as he entered making Izumi follow suit. 

She follow behind him slowly while looking around her in awe. Izumi saw the mural on the wall that has the painting of the Journey to the west thanks to Tang's explanation about it. She stop right in front of it and stared at it, especially she stared at the Monkey that was in there.

"MONKEY KING!? YOU HERE!? I'M READY TO TRAIN AND I BOUGH A FRIEND WITH ME IF YOU DON'T MIND!?" Mk yelled out at the top of his lungs making Izumi wince at his loud voice. She turn to look at him confuse and said," Mk? Was that really necessary? I don't think I should be here though. . ." 

"Why? won't you miss this handsome devil himself?"

Izumi let out a terrified shriek as she activate her quirk and turn around to punch someone who appeared behind her on the stomach, making the person let out an 'oof' before disappeared as the person hit on the rock, creating a huge crack on it. Izumi and Mk stared in horror as the smoke of dust disappeared, revealing a monkey, who was stuck on the wall before falling on the ground.

"AH! MONKEY KING!! IZUMI! YOU KILL HIM!" Mk cried out as he appeared beside Monkey King's form with horror look on his face." AH! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO! HE JUST APPEARED OUT OF NO WHERE! I JUST ACT OUT OF INSTINCT!" Izumi cried out as tears coming out in the corner of her eyes.