|Chapter 18: On The Run|

|Note: I do not own the characters and the plot of Lego Monkie Kid. Only the oc and the changes of plot.|

'Thought'- Italic

"Normal"- Normal

"Japanese"- Bold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izumi woke up seven times due to the nightmares she's getting. About her home, the liberation war, and others that kept her anxiety rocket up. After giving some time for others and her self to flee from the LBD and away from the city. She felt a bit drain up after using her telekinesis quirk as she pull out an asteroid from the space.

She could feel head ache forming up making her sigh and sat up from the bed she was taking a nap. Her right arm were bandage up and her forehead as bandage up also. "Izumi! Are you awake?" Mei's voice spoke as she opens the door and peek her head over to look and saw the greenette girl is awake." Oh Good! You're awake! Come on! I think Monkey King has something to say." she said as Izumi nodded as she swung her legs to the other side of the bed and stood up. " Okay. I'll be there." Izumi said with a close eye smile as Mei close the door and left.

After five more minutes, Izumi quickly change into her casual clothes and start to head out of the room, to were she just witness as she came out of the door to see Tang getting ticked off because Pigsy had taken his book, making her sweat drop a bit. " How are you feeling princess?" Izumi heard Monkey King spoke behind her, spooking the poor girl in progress making her wince when she accidently move her right arm." Ow." she muttered making the Monkey King smile fallen as it replace with a frown.

 "Sorry, Didn't mean to scare ya." he apologize as he rub the back of his head with a nervous smile on his face. Izumi look at him as she notice that he changed his torn clothes and broken armor plate for a dark blue long sleeve shirt and a lighter blue shirt vest, a white scarf-like piece of a clothe was tied around his waist and he now had a red pants along with a new foot wear.

Monkey King's golden eyes landed on the accessory around Izumi's neck making his eyes went wide in surprise." You kept it?" he asked as he gently lift the necklace that Izumi was wearing. Izumi gave a shy smile as a small blush appeared on her cheeks." Yeah? I think I kind a like it a lot since. . . .It was my first time that someone gave me this gift." she murmured at the end. Monkey King heard that part before blushing a little but smile.

"I'm guessing that you're an art and craft person?" 

"Um. . . yeah? I kind a more into that part." 

Monkey King chuckle as Izumi blush while look away from him. The two didn't notice that Mei and Mk were watching the two interact before giving each other a grin on their face. Mei headed over to Monkey king to bandage him up since it looks like he had a few injuries.

"YOU'VE BEEN READING YOU'RE DIARY OUT LOUD LITERALLY ALL DAY! YOU'RE BUMMING EVERYONE OUT!" Pigsy scolded as Izumi turn her attention back to them to see him took Tang's book back again." Hey! It's not a Diary!" Tang shouted as he took it back with a harsh huff." I'm writing the next chapter! And very well too if I might add." he said as Monkey King called out." I don't mind it." he said as Mei tighten the bandage on his forehead making him yelp in pain." Hold still would ya!?" Mei shouted as Izumi wince when she saw that.

"How can  you accept this? It's literally a love story between you and Mr. Tang?" Izumi said as she shiver when she accidently read one of Tang's writings. Yeah, she does not want to remember that every again." Hey, as long as he wrote down that whole bit with me fighting Nezha and getting this bad boy then we're good." Monkey King said as he held up the map, laughing a bit before he yelp again when Mei tighten the bandage again with a glare on her face.