|Chapter 2: New friends, New Adventure|

|Note: I do not own the characters and the plot of Lego Monkie Kid. Only the oc and the changes of plot.|

'Thought'- Italic

"Normal"- Normal

"Japanese"- Bold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Izumi and the boy were on the top, she landed on the ground, while the boy just tumbled over to the ground making the young hero wince. The boy stood up and grabbed her hand and start dragging her towards the vehicle.

"Come on! We gotta go!" The boy said as he hop on while Izumi follow suit. The boy floored the gas pedal, speeding away from everything that had just happened. Izumi yelped and hold on.

"Okay! Who are you and how did you appeared right in front of me and manage to block the guy from punching me?!" The Boy asked over the the loud noise as Izumi look at the back and answered," I'm Izumi Midoriya! And to be honest, It's a long story!"

"Well, I'm Mk! Thanks for saving me there!" The boy, or Mk introduced himself. "No problem. That's what heroes do!" She said with a smile before she heard a loud engine making her look over to see Red Son, appeared in a vehicle that was much larger than the delivery car that Mk was driving.

"Alright you noodle boy and bush hair, hand it over!" Red Son yelled as Izumi frown as she glared at him." I'm sorry valued customer but you won't be getting your noodles." Mk said as Izumi look at him confuse before yelping and dodge when he throw a bowl of noodles at the vehicle that was chasing them.

Izumi watch as the noodle hit the wind shear before looking back at Mk." Um, that was good distraction." she said as Mk gave her a grin before his face replaced into a fearful one making Izumi turn back to look over to see Red Son's head exploded with flames.

"I'm seriously thinking that he's another version of Bakugo." Izumi murmured underneath her breath while Mk yelled at Red Son." Look, your really scary man!" then the staff began to move around on its own again. One end dug into the streets and staff flung the vehicle up onto the surrounding rooftops.

"Okay. I am starting to question about this staff." Izumi said as she stared at the staff in Mk's hand." Get down here so I can kill you!" Red Son yelled as Mk yelled back." Never!" Izumi yelped when the vehicle ended up dropping through someone's roof." Sorry about that!" Izumi apologize to the owner as the vehicle continued driving.

Soon bursting out of the wall and landing back on the street. After a seconds in silence, Izumi blink while Mk start to giggling before laughing." I did not just do that!" He cried out as Izumi look at him, with a sweat drop. She look back behind to see that they had lost him." Looks like we lost him." she said before the delivery car made some weird noises then slowed to stop.

"Oh no, NONONONONONONONONO! Not now , please not now!" Mk said as he bang his head against the seat while Izumi got out of the vehicle and watch him trying to start the car again." Oh man. Pigsy is gonna kill me!" Mk muttered as Izumi raised her brow at him in question manner. Before she could say something, they heard a sound of engine that cut through the air as both of them look over and saw Red Son's vehicle appeared at the other end of the road.

"Oh shoot." Izumi said as she grabbed Mk, who grabbed the staff." Hold on." She said as her body was surrounded with green and blue spark. Mk's eyes went wide in awe before he heard her muttering." One for all. . . .Full cowling. . . .8%!" 

Mk yelped when Izumi began to run at fast speed making him hold on her back. He look around him as he saw everything were completely blurr at such speed before Izumi saw a hoverboard ahead before she ended up stealing it. " Sorry for stealing it!" She yelled as she speed up even more." I'm coming to get you noodle boy and bush girl!" Red Son said while laughing out loud." Okay, I get it that I had bushy hair but isn't that too much!?" Izumi shouted as she dodge someone ahead.