|Chapter 8: Macaque|

|Note: I do not own the characters and the plot of Lego Monkie Kid. Only the oc and the changes of plot.|

'Thought'- Italic

"Normal"- Normal

"Japanese"- Bold

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, When I found out that I was going to be trained by the Monkey King, Great Sage Equal to Heaven. I had no idea that I'd be stuck here hammering walls in twelves hours a day! Why am I doing this again?!" Mk cried out as he look at Monkey King. Izumi watch Mk hammered the wall that has the mural on it as some baby monkeys were now either on her shoulders or her head, watching them.

"So I can make a nice little breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." Wukong told him, while eyeing the Monkeys that surrounded Izumi with a look as the little ones refuse to look at their king.  Izumi watch with a awkward smile on her face as she pet the same baby monkey that day, which watching Mk do his work." But I'm supposed to be the Monkie Kid! Not a construction worker! How are we supposed to do the hero stuff If I don't know the fighting stuff?!" Mk cried as Izumi felt her phone vibrate, making her gently put down the baby monkey, who pout after she put the little one down. 

She pull out her phone from her pocket and saw that Mei texted her that she and the others need her help and show a picture of a giant purple monster from behind making Izumi's eyes went wide. She then turn to look at the others and saw that the two were busy talking before looking down a the baby monkeys." I'm sorry, But I gotta go now." She said in soft tune making the baby monkeys whine to see her go too soon. Izumi gave them a gentle smile before she disappeared in a blink of an eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Izumi arrive, she saw everything around were almost complete wrecked up before jogging towards Mei and the gang." I'm here! What's a problem?" Izumi asked as she appeared between Mei and Pigsy." THAT THING IS A PROBLEM!" Mei and Tang shouted while pointing at the huge giant purple monster in front of them.

"Oh wow that's huge." Izumi said in surprise." So what are we gonna do now?" Pigsy asked as Mei said," Duh! We fight it!" Izumi power up and jump forward, rearing her clench fist back as she ready to punch the monster." Detroit smash!" Shout Izumi as she delivered a punch but to her surprise, the purple monster block it with it's own hand.

"Okay. Now I am having nightmares to see a version of Nomu right now." Izumu muttered herself before gasping when she felt being swat away, making her roll around in the air and stop herself. "Okay. Time to get serious." Izumi said as she power up into 50% of her power. Before she  then zoom towards the beast.

Meanwhile, back to Mei and Mk, who appeared just in time after Mei called him." Mk! What took you so long?" Mei asked him as Mk told her." Sorry sorry, Monkey King was making me do boring stuff. Is that a bad guy?" He then saw how huge it was. " Yeah! Izumi is still fighting though." Mei said to him." Alright, be right back. Here comes!" Mk jumps off as Mei tried to stop him.

"Monkie ki-" Mk was cut off when something wrapped around him and threw him back to the ground." Yeah, We tried that." Mei said as she stared at Mk, who crash on the ground. She look over to see Pigsy in his own crater with Sandy covering his head with a cloth. Then the heard a loud boom making them look up and saw Izumi's body was heading towards to them and crash. Well Izumi stop herself from skidding and look up and glared at the monster.

"Izumi! Any luck!?" Mk and Mei asked as Izumi look over to her shoulder to look at them before shaking her head." No luck." she said before turning her attention back to the monster in front of her. Then she saw something or someone shot across the sky and began hopping over the rooftops and head towards the monster.