1. "Min Yoongi is a dangerous man."

"Fuck, baby, you taste so sweet

"Fuck, baby, you taste so sweet."

He groans, leaning back against the chair with a devilish grin on his face as he eyes the woman on his lap. She chuckles shyly, cheeks flushed a crimson red as she pants for air.

"I should leave now, I'm not supposed to be here for long."

"Oh fuck that, darling. When was the last time you were kissed the way we did moments ago. Let yourself loose."

He rasps, licking his lips as he lets his hand wander around the woman's curves. She hesitates, gulping down the lump on her throat when she feels his palms against the back of her waist, slowly inching downhill.

"No, Yoongi. You know he'd start noticing."

"Ah, you're ruining the mood now, sweetheart."

He pouts, grabbing her asscheeks in a tight grip. She gasps, rutting forward involuntarily as she clenches the man's coat.

"B-but, we shouldn't—"

"Stop it, Jess! You should've thought about that before sauntering into my office with such alluring skirt and kissing me back."

He utters, caressing her exposed thighs before moving closer to capture her lips in a bruising kiss. Jess moans in ecstasy as she unknowingly wraps her arms around the man's neck, his hands wandering back to her ass.

"Good morning— Oh good heavens!"

Yoongi pulls away in anger, his eyes fiery as the woman gasps in surprise and leaves his lap.

"What the fuck?! Who are you? Don't you know not to barge into someone's room without knocking first?"

He yells, running a hand through his messy hair. Jess looks down, trying to button her shirt up nervously.

"I'm so sorry, sir. I got the wrong room."

Yoongi glares at the young boy, gritting his teeth while the other stays standing near the door while looking down at his feet.

"What are you still doing here then? Get out!"

He thunders, raging in hormones as he watches the boy bow slightly while adjusting his thick power glasses before closing the door behind him.

"Fucking clumsy nerd."

Yoongi growls under his breath before sighing when he feels her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, calm down."

"Don't tell me what to do, Jess. I don't take orders, I give them."

He spits, grabbing her wrist and tugging her closer making her fall on his chest.