15. "I see home."

Yoongi had never felt so much regret clawing at his chest before, the guilt that had consumed his thoughts only seem to spread like a wildfire as Hoseok pulls away from his embrace weakly, flushed chubby cheeks now stained with the pearls of his t...

Yoongi had never felt so much regret clawing at his chest before, the guilt that had consumed his thoughts only seem to spread like a wildfire as Hoseok pulls away from his embrace weakly, flushed chubby cheeks now stained with the pearls of his tears.

He reaches out and slowly lifts the younger's face up by his chin, glossy eyes staring straight at him questioningly. Yoongi was lost at that very moment, the hazel orbs looking into his soul seem to have steal his breath away.

'Every single time I look into your bare eyes, I feel so naked. Why does it feel like you're stripping me off of my act to search for the Yoongi that I long buried within my mind, Hoseok? Am I crazy for wanting you to find him? Deep inside, I fear you'd do that sooner than ever.'

The brunette feels safe and protected for some reason as the taller gently wipes his stray tears, an unreadable expression fixated on his face.

"There's nothing I wouldn't do to take back my action from the previous night, I wouldn't think twice if I could. I'm extremely sorry for putting you through all that, Hoseok. I really am, please give me a chance to prove myself worthy of your trust once more. I promise to protect you for the rest of my life, till my last breath."

Hoseok's entire world came to a standstill as he processes the older's genuine emotions, heart racing wildly against his chest.

"You cannot just say things in a haste, Yoongi. Rest of your life is a long long time, and I won't be staying until then."

He whispers, voice shaky and trembling. The silver haired male frowns, not knowing how to respond.

"Can we have breakfast together? I'm starving."

Hoseok mumbles with a sigh after the prolonged silence. The older smiles and holds his hand out, asking for the brunette's in return.

'Maybe the rest of my life is a long long time, but I feel like a year with you would still be sufficient for me. The funny thing though is that I don't know why.'

~

"Do you want me to help you with that?"

He asks, eyeing in disgust as the younger stuffs his face with the hamburger while his glasses falls off his nasal bone.

"I got it."

Hoseok mumbles, stopping for a minute to remove the thick glasses and gulping down big sips of Sprite, smiling in content. The silver haired man sighs as he averts his gaze back to the shore, licking his lips as he stares at a group of girls playing netball around in bikinis.

The brunette rolls his eyes, annoyed for some reason as he watches his husband for a year continue to check those girls out.

"Stop staring at those girls, you look like a creep."