4. "I need you to marry me."

"So that is why he was helping you wear the tie earlier, huh?"

Yoongi gulps, knows there is no better lie he can come up with. The silver haired male nods his head meekly, puzzled that the old man had seen their little interaction at the corridor.

"You're not lying to me, are you?"

"No, father."

He utters confidently, staring ahead at the older who stares down at the table for a few passing beats.

"Fine, bring that boy over for dinner tonight."

"W-what? Tonight?"

Mr.Min squints his eyes before tilting his head to the right in a questioning manner. Yoongi knows he is doubting him, making him straighten up.

"Why? You got a problem, young man?"

"No, father."

"Very well then, you can leave now."

Yoongi rises up to his feet and bows slightly before walking out of the cabin, face contorted into a deep frown.

"Fuck, fuck!"

He exclaims under his breath in a whisper, eyebrows furrowed. He jogs up to his office, trying to think of a way out. Just then his phone buzzes, notifying a call from his friend Jungkook. He locks the door to his office and plops down on the rolling chair, picking the call up.

"Hey! So, I did a background check on the pretty boy you sent a picture of last night and found nothing out of the ordinary."

He starts, making Yoongi frown. He leans back and hums, a sign for his younger friend to continue.

"Hoseok is an orphan, his parents passed away in a car accident when he was twelve. His grandmother took him in along with his five year old sister and they grew up with her until very recently because his grandmother fell down the stairs and went into coma. He is trying to provide the necessary treatments for her in the Seobuk Hospital but clearly struggling as he has two months of outstanding payment left."

Yoongi perks up at the mention of debts, lips tugging up in a gummy smile. He chuckles, running a hand through his sweaty hair before walking towards the huge window. Lighting up a cigarette, the silver haired male speaks into the phone cheerfully.

"Thanks, Kook. That is everything I needed."

"No probs, hyung. You owe me one though."

The older laughs, agreeing. After all, Jungkook had saved his ass from getting disowned unknowingly.

~

The brunette doesn't expect to be pulled into the older's room after lunch, a gasp rippling through his throat as he stares at the man wide-eyed.