In Your Arms

Chapter 5

●~●

I improved my writing skills 😌
This chapter contains a lot of fluff! So! Enjoy!

●~●

Narrator's Pov

●~●

In the morning

●~●

Katsuki woke up to being warm, he unconsciously snuggled closer to the warmth, moving backwards as the warmth was attacking his back. But...do pillows breathe...? Katsuki was confused so he furrowed his brows and slowly pealed his eyes open, immediately shutting them due to the light. He then tried again fluttering his eyelids trying to adjust to the light of the room.

Once his eyes recovered he slowly looked around where he was. It was a "bedroom" as Izuku said it was, he was laying in a king sized bed which had slim dark brown bedposts, his eyes escaped the bed to examine the room, the walls were plain white with a giant window leading out into the balcony. Katsuki couldn't see much farther than a slim outline of outside in the broad daylight, he had to admit...it was bright...he looked away to search the rest of the room, he didn't know what he was searching for but he knew it was important, at least to him. His eyes found themselves on the bathroom opposite him, it was open plan so there were sliding doors to seclude that area.

 His eyes found themselves on the bathroom opposite him, it was open plan so there were sliding doors to seclude that area

Everything was beautiful, and so clean, that somehow satisfied him. He decided to sit up, but just as he did he was pulled down and laid ontop of something, or someone.

"Morning princess~" A husky morning voice called out to the neko blushing profoundly. He covered his face with his hands but they were soon pulled away by one hand while the other rested on his waist.
"What's wrong baby kit?" The hand resting on Katsuki's waist moved up inside of Katsuki's shirt to then rub soft soothing circles on the blondes back. The blonde shuddered at the soft touch and verified that he very much liked that.

But of course he was never going to say that out loud...

"N-Nothing...I-Izuk-ku..." Katsuki muttered out still trying to process what is happening. Izuku then chuckled making Katsuki's poor heart skip a beat at the sound of his deep laughter radiating off of him and into Katsuki's soul and heart.
"Trying to lie to me Kitten?" Izuku moved his hand, that pushed Katsuki's hands away from his face, and gently placed it onto Katsuki's cheek, resting it there while rubbing the smooth skin, that was decorated with pink splotches, indicating that Katsuki was blushing.

Katsuki shivered against Izuku's hold and leant into his touch, he's never been touched with this kind of care before...it felt so...freeing...he never wanted this moment to end and neither did Izuku.

"N-N-No I-Izuku..." Katsuki finally managed to squeeze out of his lungs that have seemed to have lost all its air.
"Hm~" Izuku moved his hand from carresing Katsuki's cheek to playing with his soft spiky blonde hair that looked to be so prickly, but it was the softest thing Izuku has ever had the pleasure to touch and dare I say he has become addicted. He was too far gone now...