The Deal

Chapter 10

●~●

Katsuki's Pov

●~●

"You're a big jerk." I spoke with finesse, trying to wiggle out of his big arms.

Wait...why did I say that? He'll get mad... okay, just please him and maybe... maybe he'll let me go...

My breath was caught in my throat, but I don't think he realised it cause all of a sudden I felt hands wandering places where they never have touched before. I was confused and scared. Why was he wriggling his hands?

I looked up at him confused. He pouted before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest again.
"You're not ticklish...?" He sounded genuinely upset. It made my ears fall and my tail stand still.

Was I supposed to do something? Maybe cry? No...I never cry...not unless...no...Cat never cry ma'am told us never to cry...so what is it?

I decided to ask what that word meant.
"T-Tacklitsh?" I spoke with uncertainty and nervousness, never really asking a question off of my own back before. I was taught never to ask questions. Ma'am always knew what was best.

He made his lips curve upwards while looking down at me, then raised his hand to rub at my face, before moving his hand to move a strand of my hair from my face to behind my ear. He then spoke softly.
"It's 'ticklish' dear. And it is when you laugh because you are sensitive somewhere and the person tickling you touches that spot either carefully or fiercely." I nod along, my ears raising and my tail wagging slightly.

"S-So I'm not t-tickle-sh...?" He nodded and pushed his lips against my head, I quirked a brow.

Why does he want to taste my hair? Does he want to eat my hair? Does he want to eat me!?

He pulled away (He didn't try to eat me again, thankfully) and made his lips quirk upwards. I still didn't know what that was, so I slowly pulled my hands up to his face. He stopped doing the thing with his lips as he watched me with curious eyes. I hesitated before putting my hands on his face, but he let me, so I did.

I traced his jawline and the multiple scars that lined his face, aweing at how intricate it seemed. I don't think I have any scars...but maybe that one on my neck...? I don't exactly know. But at that moment, I was captivated by how he reacted when I moved lower to his lips. I tilted my head and made his lips move upwards, like how he normally always did. I don't think I have the capability to...do whatever he did, but it still amazed me nonetheless. I felt his hot breath suddenly on my face as I let go of his mouth and cupped my hands onto his cheeks.

I finally looked up into the large green orbs that were his eyes. And he...well...I don't really know the word for it...but...he looked at me with such...kindness...I thought he may just cry right then and there. But he just did the thing with his lips again and pulled me closer.

But all good things can never last...

I heard footsteps. Quick ones. Ones running straight toward us. My fur stood on end, my pupils dilated, my claws enlarged, and I started hissing. Izuku jumped and looked down at me, but I was looking at where the footsteps were coming from.

They were getting louder and louder until they stopped and out stepped a person dressed in all black. Purple scars ran down his face to his arms, and his toxic blue eyes lit up like fire. Dabo...

I hissed and pulled Izuku in tighter. I don't know why, I just wanted to protect him. My instincts kicked in, and all I wanted to do was protect

Protect Izuku