Chapter Eleven

*Gyutaro POV*
It's been five days since the incident. Five days of non-stop killing. And what's worse, five days of Y/N sleeping. When I came to, there was no noticeable wounds on Y/N. Daki believes taking on her demon form took too much of a toll on her body. Speaking of Daki, I didn't realize she was talking to me.

"Two of the three girls are in my sash. I'm currently questioning the third about the letters. And-" I felt something hit the back of my head, I lazily looked over towards the cause, seeing a very upset Daki. "You're not even listening!"

"I have other things on my mind..." she sighs quietly and approached the bed Y/N was sleeping in. "I know you're worried....I am too...." This took me by surprise and she scoffs, stomping her foot "I have to say thank you for stopping Lord Muzan...." She got quiet, rubbing her arm nervously "receiving too much of his blood at once....it hurts and I....I feel scared"

I stand up, towering over her and gently placing my hand on top of her hand. She smiles looking up at me but immediately frowns "you're welcome....you brat...." Daki swung her head towards Y/N, she appeared angry but she was welling up with tears.

"You....you jerk!" She dropped down to her knees "making me worry about you! And....and...." Daki started to cry "I'm sorry I treated you so badly!" Y/N smiled, reaching her hand out and patting Daki's head.

I place my hand over my chest, feeling something flutter inside. But that feeling went away almost immediately "Gyutaro has been worried about you. You wouldn't believe the mess he has made! Every single time someone op-" I covered her mouth quickly, took her only a second before she was protesting.

Y/N smiled softly, placing her hand on mine, removing it from Daki's mouth. "It's okay Gyutaro, seems I've missed a lot. How long was I out for?" She never released my hand, she still held it gently in her own. "Five days, Gyutaro and myself were afraid to have a doctor come in due to your situation."

She took in a deep breath and sighed "something is different....." I squeezed her hand, causing her to look at me and squeeze back weakly "I'm hungry and...." She started to blush deeply "it's....not regular people food...."

I raised an eyebrow while Daki gasped "Do you actually want to eat a human?!" Daki clapped her hands excitedly "How do you like them? What's your favorite blood type? Do you prefer men or women? I have plenty of women to choose from!"

*Y/N POV*

I felt awkward, how am I supposed to answered a question like that? Even being part demon, I never craved human flesh. And now I'm being asked what I prefer. I look to Gyutaro for help, he took notice and took action.

He released my hand and gently placed a hand on Daki's shoulder, causing her to glance up at her brother. He smiles sheepishly, causing me to melt. "She might not know what she likes.....why don't I take her out to hunt?" Daki smiles brightly, clearly enjoying the idea. "Why don't we all go together?!" Gyutaro clearly wanted to protest. I noticed he tightened his grip around her shoulder as they stared each other down.

Daki made an "oh" look and her smile softened. She stood up, brushing whatever could be on her clothes. "I will take my leave. And Y/N...." I look up at her curiously and then back at Gyutaro, noticing his cheeks were tinted pink. I turned my attention back to Daki, 'maybe it was just my imagination....I don't think he was blushing....'

"I want to hear everything about your first night!" I nodded slowly, agreeing to her request. She's just curious after all. Hell, I'm curious what I prefer.

Guilt was also starting to set in, realizing the longer I hang out with demons, the more I become one. Do I continue down this path and stay with Gyutaro and Daki or do I go back and remain apart of the demon corps. Two paths, one choice.

Demon

Or

Human