chapter four

Please make sure to vote and comment :)

Aaron POV:

I had just finished my first day of school and as much as I hate to say this but it wasn't bad at all. I walked home and entered inside to see no one was there. My phone beeped and it was a message from my parents telling me they weren't going to be home till night.

They always do this. They never come home in the afternoon since there is light everywhere. They prefer to say in the darkness rather than the light ever since that accident happened. After that accident there was no happiness in this house, no joy, no nothing. Everything left that day.

People say the house you are living in, is a home. But for me this house isn't home anymore. After that one date, my whole life didn't have a purpose anymore. The person who made me happy and actually cared about me left. This house is nothing like home. I don't know what is home anymore.

I grab my bag and run upstairs to the one room that I always try to avoid to go in. My parents never changed that room. They kept it the same since that is what he would have wanted. I always tried to avoid going into this room because I knew if I went it, that whole night will rushing back to me and it will destroy me and I don't want to be weak. I need to be strong but how can I stay strong when I'm falling apart every single day from the inside?

Life would have been so different if we had never gone on that trip. I so wish I could go back in time and wish it was me instead oh him.

I stop thinking for a moment and I start to get closer to the door. My hands were shaking so much. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes and opened the door as I walked in. I didn't want to open my eyes.

I took another deep breathe as I opened my eyes. I looked around the room and it was still the same. The photographs on the wall, the study desk, the computer, the bedsheet, that one box was still there too. Nothing had changed. His room was still the same.

I walked slowly towards the photographs. God we were so happy. We took that picture on his first day of university. I was standing with the one person who cared about me in this family and that was my older brother.

My brother, Ace.

Ace was my older brother.

He meant everything to me. He was the only person who understood me, knew exactly how I felt.

I continued to walk around the room, reliving all the memories we had in this room before that accident happened. The pillow fights, the having a party in this room, the depressing crying we had in this room when we were going through something. So many good and bad memories in this room. Some are filled with happiness yet some are filled with horrible memories.

I opened the drawer that was next to his bed and there was a box. This box has letters about someone who I don't even know. I've been trying to find out who this person is that my brother was writing love letters too. When I found this box, I read all of the letters which I probably shouldn't have but I got so attached when I instantly starting reading it.

I didn't know my brother was a romantic guy until I read the letters. Whoever he was writing these letters too I know for a fact he loved her so much. You can just from reading the letter. However I don't know this person is. I don't know who it is and I'm not even sure she knows what happened to my brother.