chapter five

Please make sure to vote and comment :)

Davina POV:

It's been two months since I've been going to that new sixth form. Technically it's not new since I've been going there for two months. A lot of happened in these two months but one thing hasn't changed is he is still a bitch.

In 'he' i mean Aaron. He hasn't changed a bit. I thought while hanging out with Ryan, Sofia and him would allow me to get to know everyone better which in case did work for Ryan and Sofia. Aaron on the other hand, he can be a real ass.

One day i was sitting in Chemistry class and he just kept on teasing me over and over again. Like practically I wanted to die right there. I don't know what is wrong with him but that is him. Even another time when me, Sofia and Ryan went to the library to study since we all had a study period and Aaron just walks in, tells Ryan and Sofia they need to go with him now and they all left. I was all alone back once again. But I presumed it was an emergency if he came in like that.

Me, Ryan and Sofia have been getting to know each very well. I kind of enjoy being them since we have a lot of fun. Majority of us we would go out and chill on the weekends and to be honest it's really nice. It's Nice to enjoy yourself time to time. It's good for my mental health especially since I want to overcome my fears.

However, school over the top isn't okay either. It is just very packed and filled with so many information. Sixth form is just draining and pretty exhausted. Like it's just I'm going to my class, coming home and just sitting down trying to finish my essays, homework or even doing revision for exams. They give us so much work but it is what is it. That is the school life.

I had got up pretty early. I woke up a 6:30am to get ready for school. I was putting my necklace on that Rose had gotten me for my 16th birthday party. It was such a cute necklace. She knows I love jewellery. I was putting it on until my phone rang.

I went over to the desk next to my bed and checked to see who was calling and it was Ryan.

Why is Ryan calling me at 8am in the morning?

I put down my necklace and answered the phone.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey. Please don't tell me you left your house." He says whilst being out of breathe.

"Uh no I haven't why? Also are you okay?" I ask him in a very concerned voice because he is literally so out of breathe. I can hear him breathing very fast through the phone.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He asks me.

"Because you're literally out of breathe. Did you run a marathon Ryan?" I said as I walked around my room, grabbing my notebooks to put in my book since it was time to go to school.

"Very funny." Ryan says while laughing.

"Thanks. Now why were you asking me if I was at home?" I asked.

"Look outside your window." He says.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Just do it." He says.

I walk towards the window and open the curtains and you won't believe what I saw.