chapter eighteen

Please make sure to vote and comment :)

Aaron POV:

It had been a few hours since that incident happened with Davina. She has been sleeping for the past few hours now and I stayed in the room by her side the whole time. In the meanwhile, Ryan, Sofia, Kai and Hayley had helped everyone leave. They were all still here, just downstairs helping Ryan clean up everything.

I wondered when she will wake up. It's already 7pm and she still isn't awake. Whenever I looked at her, she was sleeping so peacefully. I don't know what it was about her but she's not like the others. As much as I used to dislike her and I still do now a little but something sparks within her. Something that makes her stand out from other girls.

From my personal experiences, all the girls I've interacted with are just to use me because I'm rich and also one of the popular guys and that's why I just don't like any of them. I've always wanted someone who understands and appreciated me for who I am. I wanted someone to love me the way I would do them, but parents this generation is so fucked whereas I can't even get that.

I was lost In my thoughts until my phone started to ring, it was a unknown number. I quickly grabbed my phone and ran outside quietly so it doesn't wake Davina up. I picked it up and it was a female voice.

"Hello. Is this Aaron speaking?" The female voice spoke out.

"Um yes. It's Aaron. Who are you?" I asked.

"Aaron it's me Rose. Davina's Sister." Rose said.

Oh shit. I completely forgot Davina's parents and siblings are probably worried that she isn't home yet. She must have told them she was coming home by a specific time. What do I do?

"Oh hey. Everything okay?" I asked her.

"Um yeah I guess so but I have a question to ask you, do you know where Davina is?" She asks me in a worried tone of voice. I could just simply tell she's worried about where she is. I don't know if I should tell her what happened here or when Davina wakes up, she could tell her by herself?

I'll just have to lie to her. Davina would most likely explain the situation when she wakes up and goes home.

"As a matter of fact, I do know where she is, Why?" I asked as if I was being dumb like I don't already know what the matter is already...

"She hasn't answered my calls or even replied to my messages. I was starting to get worried. She said she would be back from Ryan little party by 5pm, and now it's 7pm." She said.

"Well there's a simple explanation for that." I said whilst I rubbed my hands through my hair.

"And what could that possibly be?" She asked me.

"She's sleeping right now." I said whilst smiling a little bit.

"Wait what?" She asked in a confused tone of voice.

"Yeah she got really tired and ended up falling asleep in Ryan's guest room and she's still sleeping. She hasn't woken up yet, but she's absolutely fine. Everyone is here so you don't need to worry." I said whilst trying to reassure her that Davina was okay. I had to lie to her which I felt bad but I had too otherwise she would have been worried and plus probably would have came all the way here.