chapter one

Please be sure to vote and comment :)

Rose POV:

"Sometimes I wish life didn't give this much pain to one person. Life loves giving so much suffering and pain to the person who is the most caring and loveable person. Life loves snatching that one person that made you feel at home. Why does it do that?

Life can't let you stay happy. Pain and Happiness will walk with each other no matter what. There will always be happiness that will be snatched away and will bring even more pain. It's not easy...

Trust me I know that feeling. I got my heart snatched away from me that I never thought I would ever but one thing I have learnt is that a life filled with ups and downs, uncertainty and difficult lessons teaches how to deal with new obstacles.

Now that is a lesson.

"Are you done?" She speaks, snapping me back into reality, whilst entering my room. I quickly closed my notebook knowing if she read the book, she would find out everything and i don't want that. It's best to keep it a secret. I don't want her to find out the pain I went through in the past.

'She' as in my sister, my younger sister Davina. She is the most caring and supportive person but at the same time she can be really annoying as all siblings can be.i have a younger brother, called Jack. He can be a real pain in the ass but sometimes my life would be empty if i didn't have siblings like them. It would be lonely without them.

"Hello, Earth the Rose. Lost in your own thoughts again." She teased.

"Nope. I'm actually here." I said whilst putting my notebook in my locked drawer. That drawer has a lock on it for many reasons and I would rather keep it that way.

Davina's curiosity got the better of her as she asked, "What do you even keep in that locked drawer?"

I hesitated for a moment, knowing if I tell her, it would change everything but if she doesn't it's probably for the best. "It's just some personal stuff, Davina. Nothing you need to worry about."

"Oh fair enough." She said whilst sitting on my chair.

"What are you even doing up so early in the morning? It's like 5am. You have school literally in 3 hours." I asked her.

She gets up from my chair and dramatically lies on my bed, "I know but i can't sleep. I'm very nervous. The anxiety is really keeping me up."

"I'm sorry. I know how you feel." I said.

"It's so frustrating, like I can't do anything with it. I just want to be normal for once without worrying about stupid little things." She says whilst slamming her hands on her face.

I know exactly how she feels. Anxiety is not easy to fight through. Feeling sick 24/7, feeling everyone is watching you when in reality they aren't, overthinking too much. All of this I've been through and it wasn't nice and for my sister to go through it too is just very difficult. It makes it worse knowing my parents didn't do shit to help me or my sister. All they say is "it's all in your head." which doesn't help by saying.

Deep down I wanted them to help Davina since they couldn't help me when I was going through it badly, but knowing my parents they won't. They are too busy in their own lives. Sometimes I wish my parents understood our problems, listened to us.

"It's okay, you will get through it. It's a new school, it happens plus you're only going there for 2 years which is better than going for 5 years. Am I right?" I asked her.

She grabs my pillow and sarcastically says, " You're right, you do make a valid point. I'm only been there for 2 years. I can be alone for 2 years and get through the most difficult chapter of my life."