6. Dress

( ALIA'S PROV )

I was in my bathrobe , searching for a dress to wear . But i was not able to decide wht to wear then I heard my door bell ring. I sighed and made my way to the door and peek from the door hole to see who was there and I sighed seeing who was here . I smiled and open the door . The moment i open the door I was engulf in a tight hug .

"Um......Sumann leavee me I can't breathe yaar" i said with great difficulty .

Listening me she leave me and smiled sheepishly at me and I rolled my eyes at her .
And as we all know she respect me so much that's why she push me aside and walk to the couch and sat there and took her heels off .

I just follow her inside after locking the door and raise my eyebrows at her . But as I thought that she will give me a explanation for her act here but she gave me a look as if asking 'what' . I sighed and ask her .

"Why are to taking off your heels . Don't you want to go now? "

"Who said I don't want to go . It just my ankle Hurts wearing this so I took it off and much to my comfort you make me stand at your door for very short period of time " she said the last line in a sarcastic way nd making sign of double inverted comba in air with her two fingers of both hands at' comfort and short period of time '.

I rolled my eyes at her drama and said

" Oh please don't do drama you didn't even stand there for even 5 minutes as l open the door immediately after hearing the bell"

She rolled her eyes at me and suddenly jumped on her seat and asked me

"Why haven't you dressed up till now ? You know you are wasting our time . "

"I don't know what to wear" i said

"Come I'll help you . You are still the same " saying this she made her way to my bedroom .and I follow her like a lost puppy.

.........

Here she was throwing my clothes like balls are thrown in a cricket match and l was just gawking at her just like the audience . Then realisation hit me wht she is doing and my subconscious yelled at me

'Stop her or you only have to fix this once returning back madam'

' Yes you are absolutely right ' I said to her and she rolled her eyes at me and I huffed.

I made my way to her and said

" Hey what the hell are you doing . Aaaise koun kapde dhundhta hai? Is this the way hnn?"
( Who search a dress like this)

"We don't have time for all this Iya just take this and dress up fast" she said ignoring me and handed me a dress with white heels . And turn to put my phone and car key in my purse . I just rolled my eyes at her and headed towards the washroom for changing .

I look at the clothes and sighed .

After changing  I  came out of the washroom and saw her adjusting her dress and  while looking at the mirror

After changing I came out of the washroom and saw her adjusting her dress and while looking at the mirror . Indeed she was looking hot . She was wearing a red dress with white feather like design that was designed on her upper chest .

I then made my way to the dressing table pushing her with my hips a little

I then made my way to the dressing table pushing her with my hips a little . Then I did some makeup and she was glaring at me all the time . Once I was done I turned to her and said
" Let's go I m ready "

" You look hot" she said much to my surprise as I thought she will show her tantrums now, saying how I push her and all . But it is good she is having some brain now .

I stop talking to myself in my mind when she pinch me and I jumped at my place rubbing my skin over there where she pinched. I glared at her .

"Stop talking to yourself and thanks ne first . But don't think I forgot what you did I remember it . It's just that I don't want to be more late as we already are . " She said to me

"Thanku" I said to her gritting my teeth and walk leaving her behind to the living room but my before rolling my eyes at her and she followed me taking my purse and her's too .Then locking my apartment we sat in our cars and drove off to the club.

==================================
Hey after a very long time. I know but sorry as i got busy somewhere . Sorry for taking this much time . And I know this is a small chapter but plz bear me and grammatical mistakes.

Do vote and comment as it will encourage me to write more and I need your guys support . Please don't be silent readers .

Regarding update and other queries you can ask me on my Instagram account .

My Instagram I'd - stoneheart1102

Next update will be soon till then .....

Stay tuned !
<3
Stoneheart ♡.