56. The Perfect Proposal

AUTHOR'S PROV

"I said nn I don't want to go anywhere" Alia yelled at Siddharth.

She was angry at him till now. They didn't know how 2 months flewed. But she did know Siddharth became possessive for her more than before which was just irritating her.

Alia don't do that Alia don't do this, these were the only words that were on his tongue in these last two months. She still couldn't believe after her complaining him on her own he still didn't proposed her in her way which just added fuel to her anger.

He didn't let her go out for once in these two months except for Malhotra house, where he himself has gone to drop her and pick her up. He didn't let her stay there even for a whole night.

And yesterday he came and told her that they have to attend a party which iriks her to core, like he isn't allowing her to go anywhere but is taking he to a party.

Siddharth rubbed his forehead hearing her yell but suddenly looked at her when he heard her saying.

"Mumma he is annoying me" she cried on to the call.

He sighed as it was now normal for him to see this. She always ring to her parents whenever she is angry with him which she is always in these last two months of her pregnancy. Since the things between her and her parents has became good she is like this only.

"Yes daddy he is asking me to go to a party" she complaint like a child as he facepalm himself.

"Yesshh call him and scold him" she sniffens. Shaking his head he walked towards her and took the phone from her hand placing it against his ears.

"I'll call you back later dad" saying he cut the call and glared at her to which she hugged his torso thinking now he will scold her.

This was the daily routine for them now. Her complaining about him to her parents first then hugging him like that as if she didn't do anything wrong.

~~

"Arehh atleast tell me where are you taking me. I'm sleepy siddu" she whinced holding his arms.

Siddharth sighed as this was the tenth time she is asking the same thing and him replying as.

"You will get to know"

Huffing she turned her face towards the window as she stared at the road of the Connaught place at night which was shining with the car's headlights and the street lights.

She so much wanted to opened the window of the act but he has restricted her from doing so sayings he might caught cold as it was the mid of October. The winters has just Started. But still she loved to disobey him as she pressed the button making the window slide down.

Siddharth tries to closed the window when he felt the close breeze coming inside the car and turned to saw his wife was the one who slide the windows down but she slapped his hand.

Glaring at him she turned back and closed her eyes enjoying the cold breezing as they hit her face making her nose go numb.

She snuggled to her coat more as she placed her hand on her baby bumb which was now visible a little as she was in the mid of her second trimester.

Seeing her doing like that he closed the window by the button present in the arm rest of his side as he pulled her closer to give her warmth making her snuggled to him more.

No matter how angry she is with him but whenever he touches her she just want his warmth.

~~

"Siddharth this is this is.." she could form her words as she cupped her mouth being surprised as she stares at the building infront of her.